The Thread Just For Crisps And Not Poofy Snacks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedeFox

Fav: McCoy's Cheddar & Onion.

Do not like: Salt and vinegar (I know this is heresy to some but it burns my tongue off).

Do not like because it tastes like shit but bought anyway because it was so cheap and so I thought I had made a bargain even though I didn't eat it: Tesco Value Ready Salted.

Re: The Crisp Thread

Do not like because it tastes like shit but bought anyway because it was so cheap and so I thought I had made a bargain even though I didn't eat it: Tesco Value Ready Salted.

Heresy. Tesco value ready salted are ****ing deadly. Although I'm going by what's sold in the Irish stores, I don't know if they all come from the same supplier.

I think they're made by Tayto in Scunthorpe, but they're only available in north Cumbria and the Dumfries area. Very popular around here.

Aah now, if they use the same flavouring as Tayto cheese & onion over here, then I won't be a fan

Last edited:

This is the best thread in the history of TB by the way

They're just cheese, not cheese and onion. They're cheesier than other cheese crisps.

I have to sample them, it's my new mission in life

You know that bit in Evil Dead I where they have the Necronomicon and the 8track?

The bit where they debate whether to play the tape and you're sitting at home going "Noooo, don't do it because Hell will be unleashed"?

Well **** your ****ing luck. You've started a thread about ****ing crisps and now every ****ing 12yr-old **** from FT is going to be drawn in and start filling threads with spreadsheets, sofas and shitcock football hyperbole.

You stupid, stupid bastards.

Last edited:

Only members of this site can see threads in general chat.

Yeah, but word will soon spread. You watch the number of sign-ups in the coming days

You know that bit in Evil Dead I where they have the Necronomicon and the 8track?

The bit where they debate whether to play the tape and you're sitting at home going "Noooo, don't do it because Hell will be unleashed"?

Well **** your ****ing luck. You've started a thread about ****ing crisps and now every ****ing 12yr-old **** from FT is going to be drawn in and start filling threads with spreadsheets, sofas and shitcock football hyperbole.

You stupid, stupid bastards.
You asked for it :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572