The Underclass: The Final Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
In line with the general population, slightly more than 50% of them are born without goolies.

In line with the general population, slightly more than 50% of them are born without goolies.

phew thanks for that clarification. I was beginning to get a little worried that I was even more abnormal than previously suspected.

Underclass definition: many academic and learned ways of describing them. Most working class people would just describe them as scum, which is a good definition. Petty crimiminals, junkies, dealers, the voluntarily unemployed, louts, hooligans, pimps and whores. These commence an illustrative sample.

Underclass definition: many academic and learned ways of describing them. Most working class people would just describe them as scum, which is a good definition. Petty crimiminals, junkies, dealers, the voluntarily unemployed, louts, hooligans, pimps and whores. These commence an illustrative sample.

Hooligans, pimps and whores aren't specific to any class.

you've just alienated half your audience. who else would have so much time to spend posting on a forum?

Students maybe. Add them to your list too.

I think one of the lowest forms of life are those that choose to ignorantly judge, bracket, tar and feather. I'd say these people are probably my definition of the "underclass"

I think one of the lowest forms of life are those that choose to ignorantly judge, bracket, tar and feather. I'd say these people are probably my definition of the "underclass"

:038:
Do you have a newsletter that I can sign up for?

they are now; granted, they do not belong to a class on economic grounds in the traditional way but by virtue of how they stand outside of society and way below it, they are an underclass. Even in his day Karl Marx - who based all class analysis on economics/one's relationship to the means of production - wrote of an indistinct group of sundry riff raff languishing under the economic class groups that he called the lumpenproletariat. To modernise and update this for modern times, this is today's underclass.

they are now; granted, they do not belong to a class on economic grounds in the traditional way but by virtue of how they stand outside of society and way below it, they are an underclass. Even in his day Karl Marx - who based all class analysis on economics/one's relationship to the means of production - wrote of an indistinct group of sundry riff raff languishing under the economic class groups that he called the lumpenproletariat. To modernise and update this for modern times, this is today's underclass.

But in the case of prostitutes, they would only 'stand outside of society' if you take your moral guidance from the likes of the Daily Mail.

A professional, tax paying woman, or man, who provides sexual services isn't a member of any underclass nor are they 'riff raff'. Just productive & valuable members of society in my opinion.

Last edited:

they are considered valuble members of society by most people on here, and mindless holligans make up half of LCFCs support:023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669