The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The school where I work is closing just ten minutes early today and the kids haven't been allowed outside all day.

As far as I'm aware, only one member of staff didn't make it in, as they couldn't get their car off the drive - they live in Oadby :icon_roll

The school where I work is closing just ten minutes early today and the kids haven't been allowed outside all day.

As far as I'm aware, only one member of staff didn't make it in, as they couldn't get their car off the drive - they live in Oadby :icon_roll

Perhaps someone had stole their wheels

are you going to stand outside your house with a snowball in hand and pose in a very gay way? :icon_bigg
damn paparazzi....can't believe she posted that!!

Cant believe i cant copy onto here from facebook :icon_lol: Thats the gayest pic i ever seen :icon_lol:

n621507917_1501002_1742.jpg

Some of the side roads in Oadby this morning were atrocious. Saw quite a few cars who had hit kerbs coming down slight hills and not being able to stop.

Amazing how many little women behind the wheels of big cars were sat at the middle or side of the roads wondering what to do as well. Still, better that then attempting to actually drive the things eh.

Anyone seen that overly gay referee in that YouTube clip who prances around the pitch showing off his yellow and red cards in a very flamboyant way whilst set to classical music?

Is this the same guy?

Some of the side roads in Oadby this morning were atrocious. Saw quite a few cars who had hit kerbs coming down slight hills and not being able to stop.

Amazing how many little women behind the wheels of big cars were sat at the middle or side of the roads wondering what to do as well. Still, better that then attempting to actually drive the things eh.

It’s the bloody women in their big 4x 4’s that really feck me off. Followed one doing 10-15mph this morning! I overtook her in my front wheel drive car and guess what?!?! I didn’t fecking crash!

Hilarious ongoings here-some twats 2 doors down were throwing snowballs at cars, which resulted in a big fat blonde woman stopping coming out and shouting "WHICH ****ING TWAT THREW THAT" followed by various threats of "I DON'T CARE IF THERES 4 OF YA I'll ****ING FIGHT THE ****IN' LOT OV YA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69