The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
raining in London...snow almost gone

Walked to work today. Looked like a hillybilly though. Work boots with my trousers tucked into football socks. I should be rewarded for this effort. I felt like the fella in Day After Tomorrow when he tries saving his son.

Walked to work today. Looked like a hillybilly though. Work boots with my trousers tucked into football socks. I should be rewarded for this effort. I felt like the fella in Day After Tomorrow when he tries saving his son.

Don't you work in Cov and live in the Leighs?

4 inches over night, schools shut, lovely stuff!

Just heard the forecast and they reckon the whole lot will be gone and melted by Monday at the latest,temperatures are to rise from the South starting tomorrow

Last edited:
I got into work fine what is all the fuss? 2 people not turned up and the other 2 are building a snow man in the car park!!

I got into work fine what is all the fuss? 2 people not turned up and the other 2 are building a snow man in the car park!!

I'd have been fine if it wasn't for the abandoned cars and crashed lorries blocking the roads.

HPIM1351.jpg

This is what snow days are all about. My kids are there somewhere. So why am I here supposedly writing a report?

HPIM1348.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently the Country is running short on grit/salt...what a fiucking carry on ,I ask you

Last edited:
How come people can't get to work, yet they can get to the park or to the top of some snow covered hill with their kids??

The way some people were driving this morning it would be better if they did stay at home. Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69