The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way some people were driving this morning it would be better if they did stay at home. Morons.

Tell me about it a 20 minute journey took 2hrs. The roads arent even that bad, its just that everyone is going so slow. :bang:

How come people can't get to work, yet they can get to the park or to the top of some snow covered hill with their kids??

Gotta agree. We've had two fellas come in from Cov and Brum. Yet the other departments have no fecker in. You'd think the managers would make an effort? No. At least our manager has taken it as leave.

The way some people were driving this morning it would be better if they did stay at home. Morons.

That's why I liked walking today. All that shite got rid of. If my job didn't involved a car so much, I'd do it every day.

Sunny here but a little windy. The storm a couple of weeks ago removed another couple of metres from the dunes, probably lost 8m this winter. Global warming is so much more evident on the coast than when you live in a city.

img0025mh4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How come people can't get to work, yet they can get to the park or to the top of some snow covered hill with their kids??

Because the roads out of town are blocked but you can walk to the park? :102:

i love this weather

Attachments

• Feb 08 019.jpg
    Feb 08 019.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 89
You need to get them to sort that Snowman out Mk,the head is too big for the body,shoddy work

We're due a load more tonight as well.

I made my 16 mile trip to work in difficult conditions this morning, only to find more than half of the workforce absent. That includes people that live only 2 miles from the place :icon_roll.

****ing work shy light-weights.

took me an hour to get to work, but when I arrived not one of the Directors had turned up and all chose to "work from home"... lazy bastards.

The only joy I gained from the day was knowing the twat I work for was stranded at the airport for six hours this morning before his flight was cancelled :) He had to be at the airport for 5am too :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Snowing like fcuk here. School closed again today , so I've got a nice long weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69