The "Who's going Stoke?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Is the party compulsory Durham?Just being an unsocialable get like I was and not go.:icon_wink

You didnt go to yours? Didn't that just leave the tea boy on his own nursing a cherry brandy??

It's not compulsory, that comes in January. It's all arranged and paid for though.

DurhamFox said:
You didnt go to yours? Didn't that just leave the tea boy on his own nursing a cherry brandy??

:icon_bigg
It's not like you to be funny DF :icon_wink .I meant when I worked for Hills etc I never went,full of bitching and people sit in their own little 'clicks'.I just get pissed on my own and swear at members of the public nowadays

DurhamFox said:
It's not compulsory, that comes in January. It's all arranged and paid for though.

But whats a fiver these days Durham..?

TBH ours will be good, its a very small office so no bitching etc. The entire company do in Jan will be when the claws get sharpened. On the plus side its a free night away with a free bar all night and the receptionists from Leeds and Newcastle are tasty and usually up for a laugh.

highland fox said:
So nobody ever uses it in conversation ?

I can assure you that none of us has ever heard anybody use the word 'socialable'

think the word youre after h is unsociable and not unsocialable or whatever it is you put

Yorkshire Vixen said:
think the word youre after h is unsociable and not unsocialable or whatever it is you put

Thanks YV,to the rest of you Bollocks.....and that is a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00