The "Who's going Stoke?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
well HF you know what they say ......give em an inch :icon_bigg

With regards to a certain 'Southern Ponce' circumstances an inch is all he can give them...

Last edited:
lazzer said:
well HF you know what they say ......give em an inch :icon_bigg

*resists temptation*

highland fox said:
With regards to a certain 'Southern Ponce' circumstances an inch is all he can give them...
It's not the size of the tractor, it's how long it's out ploughing for.....

MKFox said:
It's not the size of the tractor, it's how long it's out ploughing for.....

Yours won't go far seeing as there is no diesel in it.

highland fox said:
Yours won't go far seeing as there is no diesel in it.

well there is but its low performance fuel :icon_bigg and his fule lines been cut :icon_eek:

lazzer said:
well there is but its low performance fuel :icon_bigg and his fule lines been cut :icon_eek:

According to 'the current' Mrs Mk the performance as always been of a low standard and quite often she needed to 'crank' it to get it started.

Britbulldog said:
Can't make it this year...bummer!
Can't believe we ended up fighting amongst ourselves, although i still cant believe how much Jordan Stewart was slated that night and the effect it had on him, no need!!!!

who remembers rotherham away when at the front them 2 blokes started scrapping cos one shouted adams out.. had to be seperated by police n it all kicked off

Last edited:
Johnb_lcfc said:
who remembers rotherham away when at the front them 2 blokes started scrapping cos one shouted adams out.. had to be seperated by police n it all kicked off

That was right in front of us. One was trying to put a banner up at the front saying "Adams Out" or something along those lines. Another bloke then started on him
To be honest I felt like twating him too, even though I had no respect for MA, on a match day I believe we should not get on players/ staff backs.

Boy Genius said:
That was right in front of us. One was trying to put a banner up at the front saying "Adams Out" or something along those lines. Another bloke then started on him
To be honest I felt like twating him too, even though I had no respect for MA, on a match day I believe we should not get on players/ staff backs.

was just infront of me aswell and yes i felt like twatting the man with the banner too

Last edited:
Yep, im going too, anything north of hinckley is a home game for me!:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00