They're talking about us

Very interesting but, in honesty, it might as well have been in Chinese for me. I got the gist (I think) but a lot of it was straight over my head. Football-tech jargon that I don't really understand.

Football tech jargon is the same as any tech jargon. Fundamentally simple concepts made overly complicated in order to justify the industry which perpetuates it. If there aren't already, they'll be doing degrees in it soon.

It's all utter bollocks.

Football nonsense talk is noticably increasing. It should be resisted.

I love the retro stuff from the 2015-16 season.

"Potentially if Potter’s game plan works and in a couple of seasons the Albion become an established Premier League side, would that not make them as big as Leicester and potentially with catchment areas, fan base etc, the Albion will in time become a bigger club than Leicester."

"Potentially if Potter’s game plan works and in a couple of seasons the Albion become an established Premier League side, would that not make them as big as Leicester and potentially with catchment areas, fan base etc, the Albion will in time become a bigger club than Leicester."

Hmm. Probably not half as daft as it initially sounds, actually.

Hmm. Probably not half as daft as it initially sounds, actually.

There's potential for them. But how many players would be convinced to stay at a club on the basis of where the team may get to in several years time. He can make the step up now or wait for ifs.

Yes it would be a step up.

Potter, how the **** is this bloke being talked about as some kind of football mastermind?

He lost a **** load of games last season.

That article is bananas. Do any Albion fans really think they’ll be a bigger club than us in 2 years considering all factors? Bonkers

...in a couple of seasons the Albion become an established Premier League side, would that not make them as big as Leicester and potentially with catchment areas, fan base etc, the Albion will in time become a bigger club than Leicester.

When I first glanced at this I saw Albion, thought it was about West Brom and smiled patronisingly. Then I realised it was Brighton and haven't stopped laughing since.

Brighton are set up for success. The owner is a good one and a proven winner.

A lot rides on Potter. If he’s a success I could see them in the Everton cup moving forward.

Brighton are set up for success. The owner is a good one and a proven winner.

A lot rides on Potter. If he’s a success I could see them in the Everton cup moving forward.

I'm in Liverpool now. I've asked around and nobody seems to know what the Everton cup is.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854