They're talking about us

I assume this was part of his strategy for some time.

Create content long enough for someone to pay you for it. Tale as old as time.

I believe this is where it all started:

Started as a bit of fun and now someone offers him money to do the same thing. Anyone in their right mind would snap anyones hand off if offered the same.

If people say they wouldn't, they are either lying or stupid.

I enjoy watching his videos. That first one was actually brilliant - truly honest - something we wanted to do with players like Dennis Wise, or question why Junior Lewis ever played for us, for example...good old ranting.

Not sure it belongs in here but Kevin De Bruyne has been ruled for 6 weeks. Nicely!

I believe this is where it all started:

Started as a bit of fun and now someone offers him money to do the same thing. Anyone in their right mind would snap anyones hand off if offered the same.

If people say they wouldn't, they are either lying or stupid.

I'd be interested to know whether he is getting more from the sun than he was YouTube ad revenue. He was getting a lot of views.

I'd be interested to know whether he is getting more from the sun than he was YouTube ad revenue. He was getting a lot of views.

A quick look on his YouTube channel and it's still active so he's just doing the Dream Team stuff as a bit on the side so getting even more money.

Looks like he gets about 100k views for most of his videos, no idea what that equates to in ca$h money but I'd imagine it's a nice extra bit on the side just for ranting about Newcastle United which to be honest, must be one of the easiest things in the world!

Create content long enough for someone to pay you for it. Tale as old as time.

Paid !!! Paid for long content? Nobody told me about being paid for long content.
I hereby assert copyright over all the long posts I made on topics like Matt Mills and Jermaine Beckford.

For what does it profit a man if he gains the world and loses his soul?

Be paid by Murdoch? Yes please.
If they were willing to pay me to write long content about football I would be willing to work for Pravda and not think twice about my soul.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00