They're talking about us

So it ****ing should
I’m just relieved to consume something about Leicester that isn’t just ‘Vardy and Barnes are fast and Maddison can pass the ball to them’

The post match comments last on NBCSN were quite good. Robbies Earle and Mustoe were very complimentary about how the team are a very good unit comprised of some very talented players and are coached extremely well. They pretty much said that Lampard hadn't got a clue what he's doing and only one of that Chelsea team are good enough to play for Leicester at the moment.

I wish they'd leave us be. I'm convinced the pressure of suddenly being considered contributed to the drop off last year.

I’m just relieved to consume something about Leicester that isn’t just ‘Vardy and Barnes are fast and Maddison can pass the ball to them’
Having watched a lot more Leicester games on TV this year than ever before, it's really opened my eyes to just how poorly informed many of the professional pundits and commentators are.

For example, filling time talking about Kasper making a save like his dad would seems to happen every single match. Can there be anyone watching who is unaware of his family background? The guy has played 400 games for us, so there must be something else to talk about - not to mention a series of really unbelievable saves, and yet - they're never mentioned.

Last night in the pre-match was a good example too. Rednapp clearly knew virtually nothing about us, hence he spent the whole time talking about Chelsea. When he was then forced to watch a game of ours, he did nothing but talk about us.

The post match comments last on NBCSN were quite good. Robbies Earle and Mustoe were very complimentary about how the team are a very good unit comprised of some very talented players and are coached extremely well. They pretty much said that Lampard hadn't got a clue what he's doing and only one of that Chelsea team are good enough to play for Leicester at the moment.
who was the one?

Having watched a lot more Leicester games on TV this year than ever before, it's really opened my eyes to just how poorly informed many of the professional pundits and commentators are.

For example, filling time talking about Kasper making a save like his dad would seems to happen every single match. Can there be anyone watching who is unaware of his family background? The guy has played 400 games for us, so there must be something else to talk about - not to mention a series of really unbelievable saves, and yet - they're never mentioned.

Last night in the pre-match was a good example too. Rednapp clearly knew virtually nothing about us, hence he spent the whole time talking about Chelsea. When he was then forced to watch a game of ours, he did nothing but talk about us.
Next time you watch us play on Sky, make yourself a nice game of Leciester City bingo.

You'll win within about 25 minutes.

Next time you watch us play on Sky, make yourself a nice game of Leciester City bingo.

You'll win within about 25 minutes.

Very dangerous on the counter attack
Will look to set pieces (the funniest one)
Vardy's non league career
Very good at spotting a bargain
Great at bringing through youth
5000/1

Very dangerous on the counter attack
Will look to set pieces (the funniest one)
Vardy's non league career
Very good at spotting a bargain
Great at bringing through youth
5000/1
Vardy will be anonymous for most of the match but give him one chance...

Terrific set up here at Leicester.

Against all odds.

Strength in depth
Squad management and rotation
Exceptional recruitment

Some of it is sort of true but no more so, nor at least significantly so, than any other club. Managers pick who is fit to play and sometimes, I'm led to believe, who is the least crap in any given position.

Commentators have crib sheets that they use to fill the gaps in commentary. To be fair, it can't be the easiest of jobs but they do themselves no favours simply repeating inane half truths. We'd all rather hear Robbie Savage tell us all about his nan.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854