They're talking about us

Even Mackys local paper are at it. ;)

Soccer Fans Urge Leicester City Not To **** This Up – Waterford Whispers News http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/02/08/soccer-fans-urge-leicester-city-not-to-****-this-up/

Although I haven't heard it, I think we may have been a feature on the Jeremy Vine show this afternoon.

From that article:
Keith Vaz told Jeremy how he had sat next to the England manager Roy Hodgson at the King Power Stadium when Jamie Vardy scored his wonder goal in the victory against Liverpool.

Funny. From all the TV pictures I've seen there is a Far Eastern lady on one side of Roy and a white bloke on his other side. Deluded fool.

From that article:
Keith Vaz told Jeremy how he had sat next to the England manager Roy Hodgson at the King Power Stadium when Jamie Vardy scored his wonder goal in the victory against Liverpool.

Funny. From all the TV pictures I've seen there is a Far Eastern lady on one side of Roy and a white bloke on his other side. Deluded fool.

Mrs Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha

Oh my God look at that... Those results seem fairly realistic and they have us winning the league with a game to spare

I'd love it but I don't see it - I think there will be more drama than they predict!

I can't see us not losing a game between now and the end of the season, I just can't.

Keith Vaz really is a horrible, greasy little ****

So the top four teams, each with 13 matches left to play, will only lose one match between them in the entire remainder of the season? Yes, that seems likely!
To be fair, they often write a lot of stuff that isn't likely.

So the top four teams, each with 13 matches left to play, will only lose one match between them in the entire remainder of the season? Yes, that seems likely!

It's the Daily Mail; it must be true!

King Richard III getting all the glory again:
Vardy, Mahrez and Kante are putting Leicester on the map, whereas London is already on the map. Has been for 200 years or more. The Luftwaffe certainly knew where it was 70 years ago.

Leicester has been an anonymous townwhere football fans looked down the road and thought: They’ve got Robin Hood and Brian Clough, we’ve got nobody.

Then King Richard III was dug up from a car park and reinterred in Leicester Cathedral and that has, strangely, produced a feelgood factor which the football club has built on.

“Some of these passengers are still wearing Manchester United shirts.

“I know everyone loves a winner but at least let us put some decent shock absorbers on this thing before you all jump around singing ‘Glory Glory Leicester United.”

Bandwagon rider Tom Booker said: “City is it? Sorry, old habits die hard, just like John Vardy’s scoring streak.”
:icon biggrin:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00