They're talking about us

Poor Jannik. All those opportunities to leave and all of that money. Self entitled wanker.

It might not be that nice, but perhaps if this had happened earlier he might have taken one of the multiple opportunities he's had to play elsewhere

I'm right, as usual.
But we all know he is shit and it just means you are getting worked up over his supposed poor treatment for nothing, especially when the player has had a number of opportunities to leave.

You would call BR a wanker if he played Vestergaard.

He's had his chances to leave, he's been told he won't play a part in our squad (for whatever reason) so it is better he isn't around the first team as there is nothing for him to offer.

Seems a good move by BR as Vestergaard is way past his sell by date here.

There are plenty of things BR could be criticised for, but this is pointless.

Mockery article I refuse to link to:

“Brendan Rodgers has questioned whether he was talking to Jannik Vestergaard’s twin brother after taking umbrage with an unauthorised interview the defender conducted.

Vestergaard told media in Denmark last week that he was “out in the cold with no explanation”, something Rodgers disputes, the Leicester City manager believing he has communicated clearly with the centre-back. It is understood that Vestergaard is now training alone at the club with Rodgers keen to protect the solidarity of his squad.

The 30-year-old has not played a single minute of Premier League football this term after being told last summer that he was surplus to requirements. He turned down a move to Fulham last August, with City rejected loan offers for him. Then, in January, there was the option of a move to Germany, but Vestergaard’s wife was heavily pregnant at the time and they were advised against flying.

Vestergaard then spoke to Danish media last week in an interview not authorised by the club, saying his situation was “strange” given how keen the club had been to buy him from Southampton. However, Rodgers has taken issue over the comments made by the defender.

He said at his press conference on Thursday: “I'll not talk too much on it because it was an unauthorised interview that was given. I've spoken to Jannik and I had to make sure I was talking to him as I'd seen in his quote he didn't know why (he was not playing).

“I had to make sure I wasn't talking to his twin brother for the last 14 or 15 months. He was very clear on his position here at the club.

“We have respected him when he has decided to stay and that communication has always been there, with him and with the club, about where he stands. I was surprised when I saw it. Anything that happens we will deal with internally and we'll move on from there.

“I’ve mentioned it before and I’ll repeat it: any success we've ever had has been with solidarity and togetherness on and off the pitch and that's what I'll always look to protect at any club, and this club in particular. If we’re together, then we have a chance to win and fight.”

Vestergaard’s only appearances this season have come in the cup competitions, City keeping three clean sheets in his three outings, against Stockport, Newport and Gillingham. His last Premier League game was last February, as he made a substitute appearance in the 2-2 home draw with West Ham.”

Maybe Vestergaard training separately will make him a better player. The usual group training together has everyone getting shitter.

Just a matching pair of ****s, both stealing a living at our expense & both fully aware of what the other is up to. **** both of them.

But we all know he is shit and it just means you are getting worked up over his supposed poor treatment for nothing, especially when the player has had a number of opportunities to leave.

You would call BR a wanker if he played Vestergaard.

He's had his chances to leave, he's been told he won't play a part in our squad (for whatever reason) so it is better he isn't around the first team as there is nothing for him to offer.

Seems a good move by BR as Vestergaard is way past his sell by date here.

There are plenty of things BR could be criticised for, but this is pointless.
We can say it was a ****ing shit signing, forced through by our dense manager and that this is a natural consequence of that decision.

Vestergaard is a perfectly capable defender in the right setup. He's proven this time and time again at club and country level. He is totally shit and inept for us because we have never and will never play the sort of game he's adept at.

He should have left when given the chance.

We can say it was a ****ing shit signing, forced through by our dense manager and that this is a natural consequence of that decision.
No one is saying he wasn't a shit signing but we can't change that now and what advantage would Vestergaard being in the first team squad give us now?

As I say, there is loads to criticise BR about right now but this is just shit slinging for the sake of it.

If this case was being made about Soyuncu then there would be no argument against it whatsoever, he's proven to be a very good player in the past for us and by reports, he'll be furthering his career leaving us for nothing in the summer.

But to starting pissing the bed because Vestergaard is crying about not being in the squad, despite not having 1 decent performances for us and having a number of opportunities to move on, is pretty much the most bed wetting agrument against BR right now.

It is peculiar that we keep signing defenders with little pace whilst simultaneously playing a high defensive line.

It's one of the things that irritates me most about Rodgers tactically, and there are a few. It's like he refuses to concede defeat (on a personal level that is, the scoreline is another matter) - we keeping fekkin' doing it. No lessons are learned. So wedded is he to his 'death by football' game plan that he will not address the glaring inadequacy, and it's a gimme for just about all opposition managers.

It's Vester'gaard. In Danish, the noun number agreement..... oh, I've done that one.

He's shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last few mins is actually slightly interesting to see the 1st team training

Last few mins is actually slightly interesting to see the 1st team training

Didn't appear to be much training going on. All looked a bit like a kick about down the park with mates. The guy who made the video is a complete cock head of course, sarcy **** of the highest order, and not good sarcy. Why don't they get some air rifles down there and shoot the drone out of the sky? Just say they do a bit of clay pigeon shooting as part of their accuracy training.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463