They're talking about us

If Albrighton was still in the team he'd be banging them in...

If Albrighton was still in the team he'd be banging them in...
Marc is currently playing about 50% of the match time in a mid-table championship club and doing OK, hardly the form you'd expect from someone who would transform the performance of a premier league team. The indi analysis, which fits what I have seen on the pitch, is that Vardy isn't making the moves he used to and this doesn't get fixed by just lobbing crosses and balls over the top into the game.

Marc is currently playing about 50% of the match time in a mid-table championship club and doing OK, hardly the form you'd expect from someone who would transform the performance of a premier league team. The indi analysis, which fits what I have seen on the pitch, is that Vardy isn't making the moves he used to and this doesn't get fixed by just lobbing crosses and balls over the top into the game.
I do believe a mahoosive whooooooossssshhhhhh may be in order.

I do believe a mahoosive whooooooossssshhhhhh may be in order.
Correctamundo but tbf to Biffa, not much effort was input from me and there are many spakkers around here that would genuinely say, and believe that to be true!

We'd just need Pearson to come back again and the super duper dream team is alive again!

Diana would be so proud of them.

Correctamundo but tbf to Biffa, not much effort was input from me and there are many spakkers around here that would genuinely say, and believe that to be true!

We'd just need Pearson to come back again and the super duper dream team is alive again!

It’s what she would have wanted.

Whoooooooshhhhhhhhhh definitely deserved in this case but as you say it was a reaction to some of the nonsense we see on here.

rip recrootment team u r wiv da angles and harambe and hmv the queen xxx

MzUxMC5qcGVn.jpeg

Haven’t heard much from the street recently, perhaps Brenda was the mole?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463