They're talking about us

And that would quite possibly be the worst thing that could happen to football.

Especially if they played Newcastle in the Community Shield!
I love Always Sunny but **** me that pair and the coverage they get are tiresome.

It’s not going to lessen now that Reynolds is buying into F1 as well.
Maybe it's just me but I absolutely refuse to believe that anyone who's made it in Hollywood at that level & has multiple corporate interests can possibly be as nice a bloke as he's made out to be. After all, he literally pretends to be other people for a living. Probably rapes chickens on the quiet & has covert investments in manufacturers of torture equipment or some shit.

And that would quite possibly be the worst thing that could happen to football.

Especially if they played Newcastle in the Community Shield!

Wait, what's wrong with Wrexham?

They got brought out by rich owners - but nothing like the riches that other clubs, including us, have had.

Ryan Reynolds and the other guy seem to be doing things the 'right way' from the little attention I've paid to it.

I don't think it's exactly comparable to the level or origins of the Saudi money that Newcastle have?

Wait, what's wrong with Wrexham?

They got brought out by rich owners - but nothing like the riches that other clubs, including us, have had.

Ryan Reynolds and the other guy seem to be doing things the 'right way' from the little attention I've paid to it.

I don't think it's exactly comparable to the level or origins of the Saudi money that Newcastle have?
The origins of the money aren't questionable but they are still just buying the leagues essentially.

They've been paying Paul Mullin £4.5k a week which is about average for a League One player and Luton probably had players earning that much last year.

It's not Hollywood fairy tale, they are just chucking money at it and if the owners left, they'd have to completely change/go bust.

The origins of the money aren't questionable but they are still just buying the leagues essentially.

They've been paying Paul Mullin £4.5k a week which is about average for a League One player and Luton probably had players earning that much last year.

It's not Hollywood fairy tale, they are just chucking money at it and if the owners left, they'd have to completely change/go bust.

The same could likely be said of us this season - or when we went up last time.

****ing hell. This thread is a desperate state compared to the repository of global admiration it was when it started isn't it ?

Twitter & Instagram followers ? May as well just combine them into " most ****s " & be done with it :confused:

****ing hell. This thread is a desperate state compared to the repository of global admiration it was when it started isn't it ?

Twitter & Instagram followers ? May as well just combine them into " most ****s " & be done with it :confused:
+1

I ****ing hate modern football

I know the style is to lambast this but it does show quite an interesting difference between the two platforms - they are very different styles of content and without looking into it I assume twitter users are a bit stickier (ie less likely to unfollow)

The range on Instagram from 31k - 7.5m against the twitter range of 120k - 2.7m is interesting as well and again without looking into it I'd speculate that's because bigger clubs can afford to make flashier content which instagram loves.

Why are these numbers so important when users don't actually pay for the content?
Whether we have 2 million or 5 million followers surely doesn't directly affect the revenue numbers?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663