They're talking about us

Thankfully our unwanted record from the Spurs defeat at home has been beaten:

Ricardo transforms us. Ndidi not far off the same level of impact.

In addition, Callum Doyle is a significant upgrade on a right footed James Justin.

We really should shit on Birmingham tomorrow.

Ricardo transforms us. Ndidi not far off the same level of impact.

In addition, Callum Doyle is a significant upgrade on a right footed James Justin.

We really should shit on Birmingham tomorrow.
Oh ****, I can’t believe you wrote that.

The Ricardo to Choudhury trade is an enormous one.

The Ndidi to whatever **** was fit was possibly even worse.

It’s great to see them both back, you are always going to miss two of your best players.

My favourite bit:

"Not only were Leicester always playing before Spurs but they were also fluking last-minute wins during the final couple of months, which would have been quite hard for the Tottenham players to digest before they went out onto the pitch."

Hilarious

My favourite bit:

"Not only were Leicester always playing before Spurs but they were also fluking last-minute wins during the final couple of months, which would have been quite hard for the Tottenham players to digest before they went out onto the pitch."

Hilarious
Especially since it isn’t true. Except the Ulloa earthquake, and that was late in February, I can’t remember any last minute wins during the run-in.

Boohoo 😭. It’s so unfair!
What the **** is he on about? We didn't pip them; we finished ELEVEN points ahead of them. Perhaps he's confusing us with Arsenal who pipped them for second place!
And I worry about the progression of my dementia!

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00
11Leicester00