They're talking about us

There are several sites in Italy going on about us constantly. The Ranieri factor explains it only partly. You'll need to use translate but here is an example which seems to be gathering together like minded Italians for a trip to be in Leicester for the Everton game.

http://calciatoribrutti.com/macchinata-ignorante-leicester/

Apparently, the few hotels in Leicester with rooms that weekend are now increasing prices substantially.

I'm looking forward to the match on Vicky Park between the Macchinata Ignorante and the locals (no women more than 70kg) even more than the Everton game that follows.

There are several sites in Italy going on about us constantly. The Ranieri factor explains it only partly. You'll need to use translate but here is an example which seems to be gathering together like minded Italians for a trip to be in Leicester for the Everton game.

http://calciatoribrutti.com/macchinata-ignorante-leicester/

Apparently, the few hotels in Leicester with rooms that weekend are now increasing prices substantially.

If someone on here has a good contact with the club, maybe they could forward this to them. I know when the Swedish group have come over and when Big Was's Anderlecht 'crew' came over they were welcomed by the club and given a stadium tour.

I am sure the club would be interested and maybe even let the group meet Ranieri briefly.

Good morning Britain will be broadcasting live from Leicester tomorrow to discuss what it would mean to the City.

Just caught the end of a feature on ITV news at ten too.

Factually incorrect, my friend, at no stage in this season have you led the league

Shall we let them bask in the glory that was being technically top for around eleven minutes during the Arsenal 2:2 game?!

The thing I find hardest about reading American articles is their insistence on referring to teams as singular entities. Leicester City is... It just reads badly.
I'm not sure I understand your issue. Leicester City is singular, there is only one club. It's only plural if you are referring to the employees, the players or the like.

I'm not sure I understand your issue. Leicester City is singular, there is only one club. It's only plural if you are referring to the employees, the players or the like.
Which surely they are as a club? Leicester City is winning the league? Surely Leicester City are winning the league?

Replace "Leicester City" with "The club" and try to put an "are" behind it and tell me how that sounds.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00
9Luton Town00
10Middlesbro00