They're talking about us

I know that this is the wrong thread but I love this....

Hairs stand up on the neck time.

Someone tell Carragher the question was about Leicester City and not his Liverpool team.

Kante is no Gerrard - he won't miscontrol a ball when he's the last man, and if he does he'll get back and make a tackle instead of *slipping* cos he has no pace.

(sorry for the off-topic rant. It's just bugged me since that day that everyone refers to it as a slip).

Wey, if we win the league then they can always be proud of whatever the point there was meant to be. Finishing above Arsenal or something?

I think the point of the article was they should be proud of the fact that their seldom used nickname is of a bird and not a nocturnal scavenger.

I think the point of the article was they should be proud of the fact that their seldom used nickname is of a bird and not a nocturnal scavenger.

Indeed. Foxes attack babies and go through your bins. Cockerels don't.

But foxes don't suffer from Spursy.

The scary thing is that Spurs fans actually believe this. City might win the Premier this league by accident but Spurs are going to win it every year from now on and for ever and ever. And they're going to do it the proper way.

Fairytales may not be real but I couldn't get the image out of my head of a tantrumming Rumpelstiltskin repeatedly bleating on about "it's not fair".

Too bad cock.

Wow that is a whole new level of bitterness .....I didn't realise that our whole season was built around negative hoof all tactics of just belting it anywhere and hoping road runner can make something of it whilst waiting for an hour for Ranieri to make his customary substitution ....one question cock head if TVs that basic and simple why didn't the genius that is Poch not manage to suss it and only take 1 fecking point off us this season. It is the writings of a spoil brat,
and only makes our story even sweeter

The scary thing is that Spurs fans actually believe this. City might win the Premier this league by accident but Spurs are going to win it every year from now on and for ever and ever. And they're going to do it the proper way.

They do believe it. They also believe all our best players will leave in the summer and none of theirs will.

There are several sites in Italy going on about us constantly. The Ranieri factor explains it only partly. You'll need to use translate but here is an example which seems to be gathering together like minded Italians for a trip to be in Leicester for the Everton game.

http://calciatoribrutti.com/macchinata-ignorante-leicester/

Apparently, the few hotels in Leicester with rooms that weekend are now increasing prices substantially.

Does anyone know how to get the odds of Leicester still having Ranieri in charge and Spurs losing Pochettino before the start of next season? Might be worth a few £s given his come and get me message to PSG.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00
9Luton Town00
10Middlesbro00