They're talking about us

I cannot believe you've even attempted a comparison between GTF and Kante.

Frightening.

If you compare GTF to the squad he played in, he was not first choice but not out of place in that squad.

I was saying he did the same job in that squad as Kante, not that he was as good as Kante.

There were plenty on here that said that Morgan and Huth would be too old and slow to make the step up to the Premier League.

Just because our current squad and new additions have improved enormously, does not mean that all those previously playing for us were rubbish because they would not make today's squad.

Where did you see this btw? I just googled it and I can't find it anywhere.
Did you try looking in the Leicester Mercury News feed... top right of page! :rolleyes:

You must've accidentally been using that Norf Landun google... the one that's all D.I.Y! ;)

Did you try looking in the Leicester Mercury News feed... top right of page! :rolleyes:

You must've accidentally been using that Norf Landun google... the one that's all D.I.Y! ;)

It wasn't up when I posted, it's gone up since.

It wasn't up when I posted, it's gone up since.

To be fair... I read it on my news feed a couple of hours ago via Peter S twitter but only logged on here and saw it up there about five mins before I posted! :D

Good news should always be shared :cool:

I read a comment the other day that said our net spend was £100m more than Spurs over the last five years.

No idea if it's true.
Yep, it's broadly true. The website below is pretty reliable for transfer figures, and has some interesting tables.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/pre...tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

Only Liverpool have a higher gross spend outside the big 4. Their income is aided by the Bale sale, plus off loading a number of flops including Soldado, etc.

CeKrOhPXEAE25gs.jpg

I live less than 20 mins from Wrigley and my wife and I are regulars there. Can't wait for the new season to start again in April.

It's old, and if you're sitting in the wrong section the views aren't great, but it is such a great experience. Whether you are there to avidly watch the baseball or just to enjoy the experience you will have a great time.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663