They're talking about us

5Live sports special tonight from 7:30pm until 9:00pm, more here:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35877905

Leicester: The Impossible Team is a 5 live Sport Special that will be broadcast on Wednesday night from 19:30-21:00 GMT

Foxes midfielder Andy King will describe the journey the club have been on and Marcello Lippi, Italy's World Cup-winning coach, will give us the insight on boss Claudio Ranieri.

Martin O'Neill, Tony Pulis, captain Wes Morgan, Gary Lineker and the Hollywood film producer who is planning to make Jamie Vardy: The Movie will also give their thoughts on the team that stands on the threshold of the Premier League title.

Leicester: The Impossible Team is a 5 live Sport Special that will be broadcast on Wednesday night from 19:30-21:00 GMT

Foxes midfielder Andy King will describe the journey the club have been on and Marcello Lippi, Italy's World Cup-winning coach, will give us the insight on boss Claudio Ranieri.

Martin O'Neill, Tony Pulis, captain Wes Morgan, Gary Lineker and the Hollywood film producer who is planning to make Jamie Vardy: The Movie will also give their thoughts on the team that stands on the threshold of the Premier League title.
It's all getting a bit too much too early. Let's win the bloody thing first.

You do get the feeling it's destined to blow up in our faces with so many people getting ahead of themselves. We've had a great season this year whatever happens but 5 points is nothing with 21 left to play for.

Tonight sorted

Naked

Foxes midfielder Andy King will describe the journey the club have been on....

The Kings Speech?

Personally I wish they would simply stop all this silly transfer nonsense. Listening to the media you would think that the so called 'big' clubs will simply knock on City's door and waltz away with the outstanding players we have on our books. The latest I have seen is Juventus selling Pogba to finance a bid for Kante, the 'old lady', from what I have read is virtually skint, so where this story has come from I do not know. I realise agents have a lot to do with this constant barrage of rumours about various players but City's are obviously the flavour of the month so no doubt they will continue much to my annoyance.

We've qualified for the International Champions Cup. If that's not an achievement, I don't know what is. Pinnacle of the game.

5 points is nothing with 21 left to play for.

Actually it's quite a lot.

It's just my opinion but all of this 'tempting fate' stuff is BS! We will look back at whatever happens this season (I happen to think we will win the league) as a truly amazing achievement. And if the media want to do articles on us then as fans let's embrace it. Those within the club are not getting carried away and that's all that matters.

I don't think this season is in any way agonizing. I'm enjoying every second of it. We may make Champions League, invest wisely, and go on to be top 4/6 regulars for years to come. But this may also be a season that few of us may never see again. So I'm embracing it and enjoying it.

And with 7 games to go it is OK to say that we are favorites for the league.

You could argue that we have 6 games to play as we could 'write-off' one game because of our lead. I wish we were at home to Everton next though - end the season now, waaaay too nerve-wracking before and during games!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563