They're talking about us

I agree with what you're saying regards religion 100% but......who is the elected PM of our country? If we were the accepting country we pretend to be we wouldn't have a racist homophobe in charge, IMO....

Furthermore.....not wanting to dwell on such a shitty subject. But my mother in laws lot are proper god botherers, born and bred in the North East. The mother in law's church had a massive divide between the congregation as one couple's daughter announced she was lesbian. She got booted out of their house and another family thought it'd be the Christian thing to do to put her and her partner up in the spare room for free as they were homeless. One faction was bigger than the other.

Furthermore.....not wanting to dwell on such a shitty subject. But my mother in laws lot are proper god botherers, born and bred in the North East. The mother in law's church had a massive divide between the congregation as one couple's daughter announced she was lesbian. She got booted out of their house and another family thought it'd be the Christian thing to do to put her and her partner up in the spare room for free as they were homeless. One faction was bigger than the other.
Religion , it’s bollocks
People use it to project how they want to behave
You wanna be nice, sure use religion , but maybe you’re just a nice person
You wanna be a ****, yeah same

Religion , it’s bollocks
People use it to project how they want to behave
You wanna be nice, sure use religion , but maybe you’re just a nice person
You wanna be a ****, yeah same

I agree. Difference is it's mostly frowned upon to teach kids to be dicks unless for it's cultural or religious reasons I suppose? There's an element of tolerance towards any hate filled thoughts you have if there's an imaginary friend involved.

Verses the NHS and the post about the US system.

I really didn’t want to use private medical care but was forced into it by the sheer ineptitude of the staff I came into contact with at Kings in London.

Their ineptitude resulted in one of my family nearly dying and therefore I had no options.

This wasn’t a funding issue, more just a department being ****ing stupid and not following best practice when in fact there was no reason to do so.

I am certain that my scenario isn’t the norm, and the vast majority of care is administered very well, but I am equally certain that what we witnessed wasn’t a one-off.

Verses the NHS and the post about the US system.

I really didn’t want to use private medical care but was forced into it by the sheer ineptitude of the staff I came into contact with at Kings in London.

Their ineptitude resulted in one of my family nearly dying and therefore I had no options.

This wasn’t a funding issue, more just a department being ****ing stupid and not following best practice when in fact there was no reason to do so.

I am certain that my scenario isn’t the norm, and the vast majority of care is administered very well, but I am equally certain that what we witnessed wasn’t a one-off.
So not about inefficiency then.

So not about inefficiency then.
Well, I would say it is pretty inefficient to have to visit an NHS hospital on numerous occasions to obtain treatment that shouldn't have been needed, should the idiot who administered it originally, knew what the **** she was doing.

Then having to go through the NHS on at least 15 occasions since then to help treat their incompetence and at least two visits to private hospitals, doesn't appear, on the face of it, to be very LEAN, Six Sigma does it?

I've witnessed appalling behaviours in the NHS. I've had to make official complaints on more than one occasion and it tends to need you to kick off to get appropriate care. Which is a real shame.

It's also a fantastic organisation with some wonderful people working in it. In my experience, the good ones are as frustrated with the dodgy ones as anyone.

I can't see anything better than the NHS anywhere else though. When they get it right, they're literally lifesavers. When they get it wrong, it can be terrifying how vulnerable we are.

Well, I would say it is pretty inefficient to have to visit an NHS hospital on numerous occasions to obtain treatment that shouldn't have been needed, should the idiot who administered it originally, knew what the **** she was doing.

Then having to go through the NHS on at least 15 occasions since then to help treat their incompetence and at least two visits to private hospitals, doesn't appear, on the face of it, to be very LEAN, Six Sigma does it?

Sounds just like a couple of situations I have come across over here but you're not getting charged over fifty quid a visit.

A little something from that well known fish and chip paper …

9B4A2FB7-0997-4071-BE16-A61E52DF0956.jpeg

Last edited:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566