They're talking about us

The BBC have an end-of-season review by the fans....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61493522

The Leicester bit is fair.

Leicester City​

Sam Holloway, LeicesterFanTV

• Rating: 4/10 at best. Yes, we have had good bits, like the semi-final of the Europa Conference League, but in every other competition we have been poor with shocking tactics.
  • Best performance: A 4-2 win at home against Manchester United.
  • Player of the season: Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall. He has come through late at the age of 23, but has taken his chance and run with it, and is still running now!
  • Player whose time is up: Youri Tielemans. Since Christmas, he has been on the beach waiting for his move.
  • Opposition player you'd love at your team: Arsenal's Bukayo Saka. Energetic and offers loads of attacking threat on the wing.
  • Happy with your manager? Not really. Brendan Rodgers is too stubborn to change when it isn't working. We are the worst at defending set-pieces, we can't score or create anything from set-pieces ourselves, and Rodgers plays players out of position.
  • One learning to take into next season: Practise set-pieces in training!

You should read the Everton and Burnley ones!

4/10 - for 8th in the PL, QF in the League Cup and a semi final in a European cup… with a makeshift defence for half the season… how entitled have some of our fans got?

4/10 - for 8th in the PL, QF in the League Cup and a semi final in a European cup… with a makeshift defence for half the season… how entitled have some of our fans got?
Yea I'd give it a 5

Ah semi final in a European Cup being banded about like it’s an achievement again.

We slumped out of a piss easy Europa League group. We got embarrassed to our local rivals in the third round of the FA Cup as holders, and we lost to Liverpool reserves in the League Cup.

How unambitious and easily satisfied have some of our fans got?

Ah semi final in a European Cup being banded about like it’s an achievement again.

We slumped out of a piss easy Europa League group. We got embarrassed to our local rivals in the third round of the FA Cup as holders, and we lost to Liverpool reserves in the League Cup.

How unambitious and easily satisfied have some of our fans got?
What will you actually do if and when we get relegated from the premier league? We are and have been punching for a while. We've done incredibly well in the past few seasons.

To add, I'd give last season a 7 out of 10. A decent end and finishing position considering the injury nightmare and the amount of fixtures.

To add, I'd give last season a 7 out of 10. A decent end and finishing position considering the injury nightmare and the amount of fixtures.
I hope for your sake that your missus is as easily satisfied as you are.

What will you actually do if and when we get relegated from the premier league? We are and have been punching for a while. We've done incredibly well in the past few seasons.
Loser mentality.

Are you Brendan in disguise?

I hope for your sake nobody meets you in person. Otherwise they'd end up depressed or ****ing chinning you.
But he will satisfy your wife for you so it’s swings and roundabouts.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463