They're talking about us

I am certainly not fickle. I've remained consistent all season in thinking that you are an incestuous prick.
Incestuous?
Nah your wife isn’t my sister.

Game to City Fox.

Micky it’s your serve.

What a truly ****ing stupid decision

No stadiums up north, obviously - or even on a direct train route

Fans utterly ****ing irrelevant in decision making, as ever

This guy was very highly regarded when he joined us. I can't say that I've heard a peep from him or about him in the last three years though. Maybe that's good?

Anyway he's another one going from the backroom team.

This guy was very highly regarded when he joined us. I can't say that I've heard a peep from him or about him in the last three years though. Maybe that's good?

Maybe our xG will increase with a new HoFA

Head of football analytics WTF

Is he the one that kept telling BR that zonal marking works?
Or did he disagree with BR saying 'look at a the stats', so promptly lost his job?

Surely an expected Head of football analytics would be of more use than an actual one in 2022.

Head of football analytics WTF

Is he the one that kept telling BR that zonal marking works?
Or did he disagree with BR saying 'look at a the stats', so promptly lost his job?

**** knows what analysis they were providing. Took BR ****ing ages to acknowledge that corners existed and even longer to admit we're shit at them.

Head of Football or head a football? The latter was missing last season

"Leaving for a new kind of challenge"

During my occasional forays into the corporate world that was the sort of stuff people used to put on their Linkedin profiles.

It meant "I've been sacked"

& not just sacked but sacked in the sense of they came back from lunch to find their boss waiting at their desk to slam them over it , kick their legs apart & shove their P45 up their arse.

"Leaving for a new kind of challenge"

During my occasional forays into the corporate world that was the sort of stuff people used to put on their Linkedin profiles.

It meant "I've been sacked"

& not just sacked but sacked in the sense of they came back from lunch to find their boss waiting at their desk to slam them over it , kick their legs apart & shove their P45 up their arse.
Normally I would agree but this concerning line from our ex senior scout suggests otherwise

"It was a privilege to work with you. Paramount to the clubs success. You will be very missed. Un abbraccio amico mio!"

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663