They're talking about us

Normally I would agree but this concerning line from our ex senior scout suggests otherwise

"It was a privilege to work with you. Paramount to the clubs success. You will be very missed. Un abbraccio amico mio!"
If thats a genuine response then it might be worrying. But then again any professional comment these days isn't going to be " thank **** that ****'s gone, you can hopefully move forward now " Negativity is frowned upon.
I remember getting a reference from a former employer that was, well, lets just say it was definitely negative. These days thats not even allowed. You either give a positive one or you decline to give one at all. Football clubs are as bound by the corporate code as anyone else today.

What with this & the new doctor though it does sort of suggest that there might be a degree of friction between the ' expert ' backroom staff & BR wanting to control everything himself.

Of course that could be bullshit. We may never know.

If thats a genuine response then it might be worrying. But then again any professional comment these days isn't going to be " thank **** that ****'s gone, you can hopefully move forward now "
He cpould have just said nothing seeing as it was on Twitter and he went out of his way to do it.

Well, I wish I could get those 5 seconds of my life back. "80 million for Fofana would be the craziest signing they've ever made in my lifetime". They signed Maguire in his lifetime, didn't they? And Bebe,

But Tommy is right - clickbait of the highest order.

When I were a lad, preseason was about my Leicester heroes being pictured running up and down hills at Bradgate Park.

Now it seems to be about doing karaoke to the song 'running up that hill '. It's banter init.

I've already got my anger fully loaded for when we concede from a corner on the first day.

When I were a lad, preseason was about my Leicester heroes being pictured running up and down hills at Bradgate Park.

Now it seems to be about doing karaoke to the song 'running up that hill '. It's banter init.

I've already got my anger fully loaded for when we concede from a corner on the first day.

If you thought I was miserable last season......

I imagine team bonding through activities like karaoke was a thing, even back in those days.

The main differences to back in the olden times is probably:
1) social media is now a thing, so you see more of it
2) in those days, probably half the players or more would've been too pissed to remember the words

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463