They're talking about us

Whilst I wouldn't describe our European results as a great achievement, like last seasons FA Cup, it was by no means a failure and a good learning curve for future seasons if we can qualify again.

Edging past the likes of PSV / Rennes, and pushing Napoli / Roma, who have all had good seasons in their respective leagues IMO should be seen as a reasonable effort.

Rodgers got vilified oh here when he said we’ve been punching above our weight.

Yet Pricky says it and it’s perfectly acceptable.

Rodgers got vilified oh here when he said we’ve been punching above our weight.

Yet Pricky says it and it’s perfectly acceptable.
I agree that Rodgers should not have publicly given that message. He leads the team and should be providing both the inspiration and aspirations to compete at the highest possible level. His transparency may indeed lead to players settling for mediocrity instead of reaching for the top.

I on the other hand am detached from the players and can have a more honest and realistic viewpoint. My opinion does not and will not influence the aspirations of the team.

You on the other hand are a miserable moaning twat who doesn't know how good we've got it.

I agree that Rodgers should not have publicly given that message. He leads the team and should be providing both the inspiration and aspirations to compete at the highest possible level. His transparency may indeed lead to players settling for mediocrity instead of reaching for the top.

I on the other hand am detached from the players and can have a more honest and realistic viewpoint. My opinion does not and will not influence the aspirations of the team.

You on the other hand are a miserable moaning twat who doesn't know how good we've got it.
Double award alert:

POTY
COTY

And the competition for the second award is ****ing fierce right now.

Or, as we all know, you’re just a fickle ****.

Puel out, Puel in, Rodgers out, Rodgers in, Rodgers out, Rodgers in. Underachieved, overachieved. Punching above our weight, not punching above our weight.

Or, as we all know, you’re just a fickle ****.

Puel out, Puel in, Rodgers out, Rodgers in, Rodgers out, Rodgers in. Underachieved, overachieved. Punching above our weight, not punching above our weight.
I am certainly not fickle. I've remained consistent all season in thinking that you are an incestuous prick.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463