They're talking about us

Yep, Luddite.

The stats pretty much replicate what I can see with my own eyes.

I agree. Three wins to start the season is excellent but you cannot tell me that we've deserved them. We could just as easily have lost all three.

The thing the stats don't show is the impact of our passing style on the tiredness of our opponents. That could explain why we're scoring late in matches.

I hope EM is correct in saying that we've got a lot more improvement in us because we're really easy to play against and teams will soon suss that out unless we strengthen in key areas and improve our out of possession play.

I hate modern football analysis. And if that makes me a Luddite then great.

Need to couple modern analysis with old inducements.
Free Pizzas for everyone when we keep a clean sheet and we're sorted.

Need to couple modern analysis with old inducements.
Free Pizzas for everyone when we keep a clean sheet and we're sorted.
The youth team I played for in the late 70s / early 80s used to have a man of the match award.

20 fags

If you didn't smoke it was a box of crisps (but pretty much everyone smoked...we used to go 2s up on a ciggy at half time)

Different era as they say.

The youth team I played for in the late 70s / early 80s used to have a man of the match award.

20 fags

If you didn't smoke it was a box of crisps (but pretty much everyone smoked...we used to go 2s up on a ciggy at half time)

Funny that because the price of a pack of fags now is the same as a Premier League striker’s goal bonus.

Funny that because the price of a pack of fags now is the same as a Premier League striker’s goal bonus.
Painfully true. I gave up smoking in 2012 but a few months back a mate rang me when i was on my way to his & asked me to pick him up 20 Lambert on the way.

I'm not proud that my reflex action was to snap " How ****ing much ??!! " at a 70 year old woman behind a shop counter

20 fags

That’s some youth team :icon lol:

Painfully true. I gave up smoking in 2012 but a few months back a mate rang me when i was on my way to his & asked me to pick him up 20 Lambert on the way.

I'm not proud that my reflex action was to snap " How ****ing much ??!! " at a 70 year old woman behind a shop counter
How much these days. Last time I smoked was over 20 years ago.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563