They're talking about us

If AI had any bollocks it's first objective would be to destroy social media. Social media has been in my opinion one of the most damaging things to happen to society since the mobile phone, or more accurately, the internet available on mobile phones.

If AI had any bollocks it's first objective would be to destroy social media. Social media has been in my opinion one of the most damaging things to happen to society since the mobile phone, or more accurately, the internet available on mobile phones.

For all the wrongs of social media I think the recent events have shown it's got plenty worth. I'm not sure how aware we would be about war crimes (even those admitted by the state on tv) when so much of our news is biased. Twitter has fallen into the hands of an absolute bellend but you can still see things that our political leaders/opposition would rather we didn't. That's good IMO.

Some people find the term offensive so footballers shouldn’t use it.

Presumably they also said that footballers shouldn’t use use any slogan in support of LGBTQ+ rights because some people find those to be offensive.

No, of course they didn’t. What a crock of shit. And what happened to freedom of speech?

If, for instance, the Russian FA banned players over there from expressing their opinions, some people in England would be clutching their pearls and talking about how awful it is and how lucky we are not to live under such a regime.

I’d say shame on the FA but it’s exactly what I expect from those useless bunch of ****s.

The public in general don't seem to realise that this country has been turned into a Russian-esque state in terms of only a particular narrative being acceptable.

The Tories are systematically destroying freedom to express an opinion in public.

The public in general don't seem to realise that this country has been turned into a Russian-esque state in terms of only a particular narrative being acceptable.

The Tories are systematically destroying freedom to express an opinion in public.
Nah it’s them wokies, you can’t call a woman darling or a bloke a poof anymore without getting cancelled.

Shut up, you

Nah it’s them wokies, you can’t call a woman darling or a bloke a poof anymore without getting cancelled.
I was talking more about the freedom to protest etc.

I'm woke as ****

I was talking more about the freedom to protest etc.

I'm woke as ****
I know and I agree with you, it’s not spoken about enough.

And same here, woke as fuuuuuck mate.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464