Things and people I really hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Referees for a start! Its about time they bucked their ****ing ideas up or bring in video help!
When I pay my money I expect to see a fair game with no errors being made by officials.

If they don't want help give them the three strikes rule. 3 mistakes and a finger is cut off!

Oh add traffic wardens to that. Cut their finger off just for being a warden! wankers!

Oh add traffic wardens to that. Cut their finger off just for being a warden! wankers!

I've got nothing against wardens - some of my best friends are wardens. It's just that there are far too many of them here :mad:

I was having a driving lesson earlier and some bellend decided to overtake me about 30 yards from a junction, what's the point FFS? Heavy traffic meant he couldn't get away any quicker at the end of the road and I was driving at a perfectly good speed, so what did it matter if he was behind me?

It probably happens all the time but it really annoyed me.

I was having a driving lesson earlier and some bellend decided to overtake me about 30 yards from a junction, what's the point FFS? Heavy traffic meant he couldn't get away any quicker at the end of the road and I was driving at a perfectly good speed, so what did it matter if he was behind me?

It probably happens all the time but it really annoyed me.

unfortunately bellend probably saw the learner plates and just couldnt be patient... there are a lot of them about unfortunately. We were all learners once, a little bit of patience wouldnt kill people

Referees for a start! Its about time they bucked their ****ing ideas up or bring in video help!
When I pay my money I expect to see a fair game with no errors being made by officials.

Don't worry about referees. As soon as we get professional refs all will change and if they make a mistake they will be accountable for it.

Oooops, hang on a minute...they are professional now.

unfortunately bellend probably saw the learner plates and just couldnt be patient... there are a lot of them about unfortunately. We were all learners once, a little bit of patience wouldnt kill people

Too right, an attitude I've rarely encountered on the roads of Leicestershire thus far.

When I pay my money I expect to see a fair game with no errors being made

Wherever humans are involved you will get mistakes, honest or otherwise.
Refs make an honest judgment at that particular instant.
Usually the the person/team the decision goes against, starts dripping like a sceptic arsehole, "we need more refs, we need video replay blah blah blah"

Maybe if we had less TV coverage, and ref's went back to wearing black, status quo would be resumed.

(Has any one heard "who's the wanker in the yellow/green/ pink etc", I haven't, bring back the black I say)

No, but unlike you learners there was probably a good chance that he wouldn't have stalled the car trying to pull off from the junction :icon_wink

Wherever humans are involved you will get mistakes, honest or otherw*s*.
Refs make an honest judgment at that particular instant.
Usually the the person/team the decision goes against, starts dripping like a sceptic arsehole, "we need more refs, we need video replay blah blah blah"

Maybe if we had less TV coverage, and ref's went back to wearing black, status quo would be resumed.

(Has any one heard "who's the wanker in the yellow/green/ pink etc", I haven't, bring back the black I say)

WTF you going on about? What matter does it make what ****ing colour clothing they are wearing?

Yeah but love them or loathe them, we couldn't have a game without them.

WTF you going on about? What matter does it make what ****ing colour clothing they are wearing?

I'm confused as to why anybody would say there should be more refs if a decision goes against them, but I'm not going to bother mentioning it.

Oh add traffic wardens to that.
What's wrong with them? Park legally and they won't hassle you. Don't see the problem. Know what time your meter runs out and get back on time. It's very simple really.
:102:

What's wrong with them? Park legally and they won't hassle you. Don't see the problem. Know what time your meter runs out and get back on time. It's very simple really.
:102:

I know that, I just don't like them, same as the French really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46