Things and people I really hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have my sympathy btw, listening to R&B bollocks all night would make me feel ill

We're expecting you to take her and her mates and bone them all senseless.
You can do it Kempson, you're a fox RAAARRGH!!!

No excuses now and we want blow by blow job descriptions of the action.
Don't let us down

He hasn't replied yet. Do you think he's not got through them all yet and is still boning them senseless???

Was your girlfriend the best kempson or was one of her mates better. She doesn't read this so she won't find out fella

everyday is the same, and I drink everyday.

I realised the other day that i have cut down my alcohol consumption a hell of a lot over the past two months.I am now within the goverment guidelines for the amount of units I drink a week,probably for the first time since I was 18.This is probably down to me being brassick but I can report that I feel ****ing terrible for it

I realised the other day that i have cut down my alcohol consumption a hell of a lot over the past two months.I am now within the goverment guidelines for the amount of units I drink a week,probably for the first time since I was 18.This is probably down to me being brassick but I can report that I feel ****ing terrible for it

Go on a bender and celebrate..............:038:

...whats more you're probably so coherant that it just makes it all 10 times worse!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46