Things and people I really hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but unlike you learners there was probably a good chance that he wouldn't have stalled the car trying to pull off from the junction :icon_wink

:icon_lol:The stall is a rare occurance in my lessons now i'll have you know!

I was having a driving lesson earlier and some bellend decided to overtake me about 30 yards from a junction, what's the point FFS? Heavy traffic meant he couldn't get away any quicker at the end of the road and I was driving at a perfectly good speed, so what did it matter if he was behind me?

It probably happens all the time but it really annoyed me.

Get used to Ted cos once you're on the road full-time, there's plenty of these ****s about. In fact I get exhausted at end of every day attempting to moan at all of them. So I just leave it and conclude that everyone's a **** on the road, you have to be weary of these ****s doing ****ish things at all times. I had some twat attempt a three lane switch whilst I was in the first lane.....dangerous twat.

Last edited:
Get used to Ted cos once you're on the road full-time, there's plenty of these ****s about. In fact I get exhausted at end of every day attempting to moan at all of them. So I just leave it and conclude that everyone's a **** on the road, you have to be weary of these ****s doing ****ish things at all times. I had some twat attempt a three lane switch whilst I was in the first lane.....dangerous twat.

I got called a twat the other day by some chav that tried to scuttle across the road and had to retreat, when there was a crossing 20 yards further down. Very frustrating. Even the pedestrians are against me!

Last edited:
I'm watchin tele whilst her and her mates are dancing round to Beyonce or some shit in the other room.

We're expecting you to take her and her mates and bone them all senseless.
You can do it Kempson, you're a fox RAAARRGH!!!

No excuses now and we want blow by blow job descriptions of the action.
Don't let us down

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47