Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact i have to spend an entire day without running water and central heating

I had a feckin month of that, had to go to the old man's house to have a shower everyday.......2hour round trip that fecker, as there are no buses and i had to walk! will never take that for granted again

My brother was ''thrill a minute'' he reports. One twat starting throwing pint glasses around and got chucked out. £1200 worth damage caused. :icon_lol:

We have ''lunch''. Dull as feck. Chinese Buffet, all you can eat because the tight bastards don't wanna pay over a tenner.

It started going downhill when we were sat at our respective dinner tables - our table was having a fairly good laugh, trying to make the best of a shite night then the European MD comes over and tells us to simmer down, we're making too much noise... I thought parties were supposed to be fun

WTF were you doing at the LCFC Christmas Party?

He was on an undercover mission for Talking Balls. He disguised himself with a wig, some Groucho Marx type glasses and moustache and sat himself in the corner pretending to read a newspaper.

What d'ya find out Newts?

On that topic, I had a dream last night where I went from a drink with Fryatt and Howard. Howard didn't say a word during it, Fryatt had the brains of a 14 year old and loads of kids for some reason.

Feel free to edit.

Last edited:
On that topic, I had a dream last night where I went from a drink with Fryatt and Howard. Howard didn't say a word during it, Fryatt had the brains of a 14 year old and loads of kids for some reason.

Feel free to edit.

I hope you don't often dream of loads of kids........:icon_lol:

Relatives who have nice large TFT monitors but still have it on 1024 x 768 resolution and complain bitterly if you dare change it to a more appropriate size.

Eastenders over running on Christmas day, therefore fvcking up my recording of Wallace and Gromit and the Royle Family. How can it over run? It was recorded 3 weeks ago, the fvcking shite:098:.

Eastenders over running on Christmas day, therefore fvcking up my recording of Wallace and Gromit and the Royle Family. How can it over run? It was recorded 3 weeks ago, the fvcking shite:098:.

When I finally achieve total world domination, you'll be glad to know that moronic, offensive, brainless TV programmes like Eastenders will be totally banned under pain of slow, tortuous death for anybody disobeying the ban.

Unfortunately for you, the same legislation will also outlaw the Royle family, obviously.

When I finally achieve total world domination, you'll be glad to know that moronic, offensive, brainless TV programmes like Eastenders will be totally banned under pain of slow, tortuous death for anybody disobeying the ban.

Unfortunately for you, the same legislation will also outlaw the Royle family, obviously.

:038:

And Big Brother, one would hope. And any form of UEFA Cup coverage.

something we can agree on.

This cough I've now had for almost a month that I just can't shake off.

Graduate Job Application Forms - take ****ing ages to do, and they ask you ridiculous questions. What happened to the simple cover letter and CV jobby?

Graduate Job Application Forms - take ****ing ages to do, and they ask you ridiculous questions. What happened to the simple cover letter and CV jobby?

they disappeared a LONG time ago... standard application forms contain total bollocks these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669