Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
junk mail that comes through the post, if i wanted a fecking credit card I would apply! feck off!!!!!!!

I'm dealing with the TV licence people at the minute :icon_evil

Oh, I have lots of fun with that one. SWMBO and I use different surnames so if I buy a TV or video/dvd recorder, I immediately get on their list of people to harass. I just send everything back in the same envelope with the words 'DO NOT HARASS INNOCENT PEOPLE' written large in red felt tip..

They soon get fed up.

Red tape.

I at least come across once a day in my job.

Particularly if it's people who work for the local council :098:

How do you think it is for us who work for the council. If I or a colleague want to build a wall, we have to ask on average at least 4 people and filling 2 forms.

It's not our fault - in fact it's more of probelm for us. Take example when there is a fire, we have to apply for funds from a fire fund to cover for fire damage - fill in a form and if anything is wrong with it, it comes back. All of this whilst no work can be done.

Oh, I have lots of fun with that one. SWMBO and I use different surnames so if I buy a TV or video/dvd recorder, I immediately get on their list of people to harass. I just send everything back in the same envelope with the words 'DO NOT HARASS INNOCENT PEOPLE' written large in red felt tip..

They soon get fed up.

Not always they don't. Try telling them you don't have a tv. At one stage at uni I didn't, but because the previous occupants of the flat had, they kept hassling me. Despite me sending all the forms back saying I didn't need one they refused to believe me and eventually sent someone round.

My current neighbours also don't have one, and never have had one. Their battle lasts for about 6 months every year. It goes quiet for about 6 months then starts again. As he says, no one hassles him for not having a driving licence or road fund tax disk just because he doesn't have a car so why does he have to put up with it from the tv people?

They soon get fed up.

Not always they don't. Try telling them you don't have a tv. At one stage at uni I didn't, but because the previous occupants of the flat had, they kept hassling me. Despite me sending all the forms back saying I didn't need one they refused to believe me and eventually sent someone round.

My current neighbours also don't have one, and never have had one. Their battle lasts for about 6 months every year. It goes quiet for about 6 months then starts again. As he says, no one hassles him for not having a driving licence or road fund tax disk just because he doesn't have a car so why does he have to put up with it from the tv people?

All I want to do is change the name on mine :icon_sad:

I did it online and then got sent an email saying that I couldn't do it. Why give me the option then? :mad:

I've now replied and explained my situation and asked them to advise me what I'm supposed to do :icon_roll

Try telling them you don't have a tv. At one stage at uni I didn't, but because the previous occupants of the flat had, they kept hassling me. Despite me sending all the forms back saying I didn't need one they refused to believe me and eventually sent someone round.

I trust you didn't let them in.

the postal service-i know theres been a strike on etc but we haven't recieved any post at all in the last 3 days-and i'm waiting on 2 cds to be delivered!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58