Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the things in my kitchen that don't work properly. I've got an oven that doesn't get hotter than 140 degrees, a kettle that leaks water out of the bottom, a hot water tap that doesn't make hot water and the freezer never shuts properly. There's a jug that I tried to fill the kettle up with that doesn't pour water out in a straight line, all of the water runs down the side of the jug and goes everywhere.

Never before has it taken someone nearly 20 minutes to wash up 3 plates and make a cup of tea.

Last edited:
All the things in my kitchen that don't work properly. I've got an oven that doesn't get hotter than 140 degrees, a kettle that leaks water out of the bottom, a hot water tap that doesn't make hot water and the freezer never shuts properly. There's a jug that I tried to fill the kettle up with that doesn't pour water out in a straight line, all of the water runs down the side of the jug and goes everywhere.

Never before has it taken someone nearly 20 minutes to wash up 3 plates and make a cup of tea.

de-frost it then :icon_lol:

Sky.

P*ss me off a treat.

F*cking box breaks down & they want £320 for replacement, installation etc.

Not satisfied with the +/-£60 p/mth they've had off me for the last 15 years.

W*nkers.

Sky.

P*ss me off a treat.

W*nkers.

:038::038::038: absolute shower of ****s. Quite happy to claim the enormous direct debit payment four days early, costing you a shitload in bank charges, but when it comes to actually providing a service they couldn't give a lusty ****. The only bigger arseholes on the face of this earth are TalkTalk, Megabus and shady debt-collection company NCO Europe, who harass people to settle imaginary debts to companies they've not even dealt with in years.

how much of your stuff has ended up a different colour to when it went in the washer ?? :icon_lol:

Well i've got no more odd socks put it that way.

Sky.

P*ss me off a treat.

W*nkers.

Why dont you tell them you are quitting them. See how much they want your custom then:icon_wink

You have never been to Barwell have you RS?

The definition of confusion is clearly understood if you visit Barwell on Fathers Day.

Ah Barwell, that brings back memories, i went to Earl Shilton Community Colledge and lived in Shilton and Barwell for 15 years, good and bad memories there.

All my family are from that neck of the woods....i think....:icon_wink

You from Barwell BG?

Ah Barwell, that brings back memories, i went to Earl Shilton Community Colledge and lived in Shilton and Barwell for 15 years, good and bad memories there.

All my family are from that neck of the woods....i think....:icon_wink

You from Barwell BG?

I can tell by the spelling!:icon_wink:icon_lol:

Its called William Bradford Community College nowadays, even they don't want to be associated with Earl Shilton!

I can tell by the spelling!:icon_wink:icon_lol:

Its called William Bradford Community College nowadays, even they don't want to be associated with Earl Shilton!

:icon_redf ooops, my bad again, i'm going to run before the spelling police arrive...you from Barwell/Earl Shilton too?

Come on own up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00