Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not putting up with his 'wandering' hands, thank you very much

''Homer we appear to run out of petrol and I have mistakenly took a wrong turning and we have ended up down this dark country lane..be nightfall soon and it will start to get cold..perhaps we should snuggle up...'''

''Homer we appear to run out of petrol and I have mistakenly took a wrong turning and we have ended up down this dark country lane..be nightfall soon and it will start to get cold..perhaps we should snuggle up...'''

I'm not putting up with his 'wandering' hands, thank you very much

I would be more worried with what he is doing with his hands now :icon_wink

Coventry

It is a complete and utter shithole, plus it takes a feckin' age to get into the shitty dump in the morning :091: :091: :091:

:038::038:

I'm right in the sodding City Centre

Using the A4600 at the moment - I wouldn't recommend it

Always used to use this until I couldn't get in lane thanks to the M6 backing up. Went A46 onto A428. Goes through Binley etc. works alright. A4600 at any other time other than peak hours is ok.

He's getting nowhere near my new car thank you very much.

After saving money up, your ****ing car breaks down and needs a whole new engine which means all that money has now gone down the piss pot. ****ing 700 english pounds sterling for a new engine ( if anyone has a spare SEAT leon engine sitting in their garage then drop me a reply)

To top it all off i'm having to drive my mum's shitty renault megane scenic. god forsaken piece of crap!:098::icon_evil

After saving money up, your ****ing car breaks down and needs a whole new engine which means all that money has now gone down the piss pot. ****ing 700 english pounds sterling for a new engine ( if anyone has a spare SEAT leon engine sitting in their garage then drop me a reply)

To top it all off i'm having to drive my mum's shitty renault megane scenic. god forsaken piece of crap!:098::icon_evil
That's made me smile. I thought I was in for a shit day with no good news at all.

After saving money up, your ****ing car breaks down and needs a whole new engine which means all that money has now gone down the piss pot. ****ing 700 english pounds sterling for a new enginel

Have you tried throwing some shapes at it ?:102:

After saving money up, your ****ing car breaks down and needs a whole new engine which means all that money has now gone down the piss pot. ****ing 700 english pounds sterling for a new engine

Sounds like it's been pubed to me

Running out of shower gel and having the unenviable choice of smelling like a pole cat or a pox doctors clark and using the mrs' stuff.

Melton Town Centre, it's full of ****s. Trust me, I'm just a ****ing sample of them.

Trying to enter a kingsmill bread competition online . I keep entering the number on the label and it keeps telling me it's wrong. I'm fooking looking at it, it's right you c@nts.:098:

IE 6

A festering pile of gleet congealed tampons, I hate you IE 6, if you were a person I'd make you cry like the little bitch that you are, you **** flap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669