Things the club can improve for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they were on about doing it a few years ago, but obviously never did. What was the reason?

The club would never support it, primarily on safety grounds, I suspect. The miserable failure of the 'N block singing section' showed them it was a shite idea. They are quite happy with the way things are, as are those people who currently occupy the Family Stand and most of the Kop. It's a non starter

Doesn't stop people bringing it up again and again and again, all the feckin' time, ad nauseum

The club would never support it, primarily on safety grounds, I suspect. The miserable failure of the 'N block singing section' showed them it was a shite idea. They are quite happy with the way things are, as are those people who currently occupy the Family Stand and most of the Kop. It's a non starter

Doesn't stop people bringing it up again and again and again, all the feckin' time, ad nauseum

I fail to see why it bothers anyone? At the end of the day it's the name of a stand. The people in it (which includes me) are apparantly boring bastards, so why would they want to move us next to the away fans?

A card vote on whether the Kop should change places with the family stand.

Some of those paper aeroplanes were great last time.

The Kop is pretty much another family stand so it would be a total waste of time.

The Kop is pretty much another family stand so it would be a total waste of time.

Disgraceful how they let women and children in there.

How dare they be allowed to sit in that part of the ground :018:

Disgraceful how they let women and children in there.

How dare they be allowed to sit in that part of the ground :018:

That's a bit radical Homer, they can sit where they want.

That's a bit radical Homer, they can sit where they want.

They should be rounded up and made to sit in their own stand - just like the disableds are this season

Leave the kop for all the dead good proper fans

They should be rounded up and made to sit in their own stand - just like the disableds are this season

Leave the kop for all the dead good proper fans

It's an ideal situation but sadly the ****ers feel the need to sit at the opposite end of the stadium and have the exactly same view but ruin the atmosphere.

Never mind.

It's an ideal situation but sadly the ****ers feel the need to sit at the opposite end of the stadium and have the exactly same view but ruin the atmosphere.

Never mind.

But I do mind

They should all be monitored at every game - and if they don't flick the v's at the opposition fans at least five times, or get up and do the mexican wave, then they should be banned for a few months

It's the only way

God forbid they actually watch the match that they've all paid to enjoy. It's an utter disgrace

Last edited:
But I do mind

They should all be monitored at every game - and if they don't flick the v's at the opposition fans at least five times, or get up and do the mexican wave, then they should be banned for a few months

It's the only way

Take it up with the club, im going to bed to dream about what the KOP should really be like.

What? You mean it should resemble a small hill in southern Africa?

Very good.

I certainly do not want cheerleaders - they have no place at a football match.

As for the Birch I have a high opinion of him. A friend who used to work at Belvoir Drive and suffered a family tragedy said how supportive Birch was when my friend needed support.It is also worth remembering that although Birch was never a Lineker or a Worthington he was better than any striker we have had recently.
Working live with an audience surrounding you is very difficult and I doubt if many people could do as well.

As someone who likes music I do not want to hear "When your smiling" or last seasons goal music again. It is not as though the Leicester musicians are especially talented. I grew up supporting Worcester which had a musical tradition to be proud of but Worcester City never thought it necessary to play Elgar.

Each to thier own and all that but to call a section of your own fans who make the effort to make some noise as an embarresment is a bit pathetic on your part.

Not half as embarrasing as a kop that sits down all game, twice a season finding the energy to clap along to the tune of the great escape for 15 seconds.

Hypocrite.

:icon_wink

FFS, here we go again, let's "move the kop".

I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again... anyone who needs the club to tell them where to sit is a complete and utter spanner. If you want to sit near the away fans, then... go and sit near the away fans!

Duh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570