Things the club can improve for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start with it's feck all to do with Lazio, it does not even say Lazio, it's a made up word that reminded the writer what Latin commentators sound like.

Roughly translated it means 'Goaltastic or Greatgoal'

Golaccio!!!'

On second thoughts I think we should wipe out L1 altogether. They're such an embarrassment.

Not half as embarrasing as a kop that sits down all game, twice a season finding the energy to clap along to the tune of the great escape for 15 seconds.

L1 might not be to your taste and every club has their share of some **** in a burberry scalf in August.

Truth is its a good laugh in L1, you hear the odd stupid unecessary chant but thats football. There are also many more occasions where the two sets of fans exchange some quality banter and good time is had by all.

Each to thier own and all that but to call a section of your own fans who make the effort to make some noise as an embarresment is a bit pathetic on your part.

The fact that the stand is called the KOP is an insult.

To start with it's feck all to do with Lazio, it does not even say Lazio, it's a made up word that reminded the writer what Latin commentators sound like.

Roughly translated it means 'Goaltastic or Greatgoal'

Golaccio!!!'

or he is so surprised Lazio score! A very rare event indeed.

How about actually getting promoted this time?

Completely disagree. Music has no place in football stadia, but the cringeworthy snippets of Stringer's amateurish commentary definitely shouldn't be played over the stadium PA. The club should sack whoever came up with that profoundly stupid idea. It's embarrassing.

It's part of Nige and his team's psychological work. It reminds the players of how they felt at the time and if you listen they often play early goals.

Last edited:
Whats with all the Birch hatred ?

Sometimes there really isnt any reasoning for some of these comments. The bloke has dont a lot for City over the years.

Least he has a little bit of passion.

I dont hate him, I just tire of his half time ramblings

A card vote on whether the Kop should change places with the family stand.

Some of those paper aeroplanes were great last time.

A card vote on whether the Kop should change places with the family stand.

Some of those paper aeroplanes were great last time.

Really is a no brainer that for me.

Be good to get a vote too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673