Things you think shoud be invented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my thoughts Steven.

A very poor post.
Goes back a couple of weeks. There was quite a long thread on it. If you saw that thread, FGTG's post would have made sense.

It was about Naggers.

Goes back a couple of weeks. There was quite a long thread on it. If you saw that thread, FGTG's post would have made sense.

It was about Naggers.

Thats my point. I dont recall the thread, hence the post becomes offensive without the use of a smilie.
I might be a sad twat, but i dont spend every minute of the day on here and i dont remember everything that as been posted.

Thats my point. I dont recall the thread, hence the post becomes offensive without the use of a smilie.
I might be a sad twat, but i dont spend every minute of the day on here and i dont remember everything that as been posted.
Hardly FGTG's fault you didn't read that thread, and I suspect he too doesn't have time to worry about who read it and who didn't.

Kiss and make up, you'll both feel much better for it. If not, just drop the handbags and have a proper public fight.

It was a joke BB, you obviously missed the recent 'naggers' controversy in the 'People that piss you off' thread.

I realize now it was intended as a joke, and i dont have a problem with that. On the other hand to quote your post with a one word reply ' racist ' indicates to me that a smilie should have been used to change its attitude from offensive to humorous
Given that a person does not have knowledge of a thread from weeks ago, a simple thing like a smilie indicates the nature of the post.

Hardly FGTG's fault you didn't read that thread, and I suspect he too doesn't have time to worry about who read it and who didn't.

Kiss and make up, you'll both feel much better for it. If not, just drop the handbags and have a proper public fight.

Who asked you, you cnut:icon_wink

That would be shit. Think about it, everyone would just get one and then everyone's knob would be larger instead of just your own, so nothing would be solved.

I was actually thinking of everyone else with my knob enlarger idea. You see I am already massive in the knob department and I just can't manage all blart that wants to impale themselves on my huge penis. I need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566