This is it !

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Well-Known Member
I've read over a few old threads, and reckon that this will be our starting line up next year. I got so excited a little bit of wee came out.

In a straight 4-4-2 :

Steve Harper

Danny Tiatto
Danny Culip
Matt Heath (captain)
Jason McAteer

Jon Harley
Tommy Doherty
Billy Shitpants
Richie Partridge

Dion Dublin
Dougie Freedman

Now if THAT doesn't get us promoted, nothing will
Come on, Micky, sign 'em up.............
 

Steven

Active Member
homer said:
I got so excited a little bit of wee came out.

I don't think we needed to know that. :roll: :shock: Good team though. :wink:
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
homer said:
I got so excited a little bit of wee came out.

Homer you B**tard, just choked on my ham cob reading that comment, do'nt know why but i found that hilarious :lol:

Must get out more :(
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Naughty Fox said:
homer said:
I got so excited a little bit of wee came out.

Homer you B**tard, just choked on my ham cob reading that comment, do'nt know why but i found that hilarious :lol:

Must get out more :(

I feel for RovRum fox because he used this comment first. All praise should be redirected to RovRum. That team is awful, Shitpants is well over-rated.
 

highland fox

New Member
You can't say theres no pace in Homers team,Shitpants has always got the 'runs' .
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
highland fox said:
You can't say theres no pace in Homers team,Shitpants has always got the 'runs' .

Good at dribbling as well.
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:
You can't say theres no pace in Homers team,Shitpants has always got the 'runs' .

Good at dribbling as well.

Here we go again :roll:
Did you know he had a turtle head and never wears studs as he likes to skid.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:
You can't say theres no pace in Homers team,Shitpants has always got the 'runs' .

Good at dribbling as well.

Here we go again :roll:
Did you know he had a turtle head and never wears studs as he likes to skid.

He always wanted to play in goal but the manager always poo pooed that idea.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Naughty Fox said:
homer said:
I got so excited a little bit of wee came out.

Homer you B**tard, just choked on my ham cob reading that comment, do'nt know why but i found that hilarious :lol:

Must get out more :(

I feel for RovRum fox because he used this comment first. All praise should be redirected to RovRum. That team is awful, Shitpants is well over-rated.

I think I used that term in one of my Magaluf stories ages ago because it's true. When I got beat up by the bouncers a bit of piss did pop out. My saying then, get in :lol:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I think the saying was coined by Michael Palin on the Life of Brian actually - both rumbled.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Rumbled in the best possible way. HAHAHA!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1736
2Liverpool1733
3Leicester1833
4Manchester City1632
5Everton1732
6Tottenham 1730
7Southampton1830
8Chelsea1829
9West Ham Utd1829
10Aston Villa1526
11Arsenal1824
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1823
14Wolves1922
15Newcastle Utd1719
16Brighton1917
17Burnley1716
18Fulham1712
19West Brom1811
20Sheffield Utd185

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top