• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANDLER IS BACK
Please dont be took in by our supposed friend from the north. It is chandler

step said:
CHANDLER IS BACK

It might be his last re-incarnation for a while as he now has his posting rights restored on another forum. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

webmaster said:
step said:
CHANDLER IS BACK

No it's not.

I didn't think it was either, but unless you are either Chandler or AFFUN, there's no way you could really know that for sure. :-D

Macky said:
webmaster said:
step said:
CHANDLER IS BACK

No it's not.

I didn't think it was either, but unless you are either Chandler or AFFUN, there's no way you could really know that for sure. :-D

Well maybe Chandler has moved to Edinburgh, because that's where A Friend from the North is posting from, I can find that out from his IP address.

highland fox said:
You really don't like Kisnorbo do you? did you catch him with your Missus or something?
The first 4 points you made IMO we haven't seen anything of here and in some cases completely the opposite.As for the last only time will tell but Maybury,Hughes and McCarthy appear good signings and our Poster Homer won't have a bad word said against MDV

Er no - Paddy isn't guilty of that, however with Leveins past record you better keep him away from YOUR missus mate! ;-)

Back to the point - I have nothing against Kisnorbo personaly, I'm just pointing out that after watching him week in week out for the past 2 seasons, I (and many others) think he is (unlike Maybury) absolutely gash as you are about to discover.

As for MDV we were glad to get shot - after a great start became lazy and was always injured - sound familiar??? :?

A Friend from the North said:
highland fox said:
You really don't like Kisnorbo do you? did you catch him with your Missus or something?
The first 4 points you made IMO we haven't seen anything of here and in some cases completely the opposite.As for the last only time will tell but Maybury,Hughes and McCarthy appear good signings and our Poster Homer won't have a bad word said against MDV

Er no - Paddy isn't guilty of that, however with Leveins past record you better keep him away from YOUR missus mate! ;-)

Back to the point - I have nothing against Kisnorbo personaly, I'm just pointing out that after watching him week in week out for the past 2 seasons, I (and many others) think he is (unlike Maybury) absolutely gash as you are about to discover.

As for MDV we were glad to get shot - after a great start became lazy and was always injured - sound familiar??? :?

Were you surprised we got Maybury and more nterestingly i think, Stephen Hughes from Rangers, for such nominal funds?

I'm amazed Kisnorbo's coming, you've all indicated his inabilities...Wonder what CL sees in him.

I'm further North than you 'A Friend in the North' so CL won't be venturing up here,not unless he's on a scouting mission at Fort William FC ;-)

alex said:
highland fox said:

Were you surprised we got Maybury and more nterestingly i think, Stephen Hughes from Rangers, for such nominal funds?

I'm amazed Kisnorbo's coming, you've all indicated his inabilities...Wonder what CL sees in him.

Maybury was an absolute steal due to the shambles Hearts were in with the delayed Lithuanian takeover. Hughes is a quality footballer who has the ability but may have to toughen up.

I can only indicate Skippys "inabilities" as basically he hasn't any ability!

Sorry, AFFYN, I thought you was one of the two, anti CL fans, that frequent this message board

alex said:
highland fox said:

Maybury was an absolute steal due to the shambles Hearts were in with the delayed Lithuanian takeover. Hughes is a quality footballer who has the ability but may have to toughen up.

I can only indicate Skippys "inabilities" as basically he hasn't any ability!

Thanks for that - I happen to think Hughes is a real steal. While I like Maybury, he's worried me a bit at how he's been skinned for goals at Charlton and West Ham..... However he looks quality. hughes looks really exciting to me, a real step forward.... Wonder why they let them go.

lazzer said:
THIRD CHOICE -happy with CL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687