This isn't the first time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the score is 3-1 does that mean we still lose even though we've scored more goals? These new Premier League rules are very confusing. It was much easier to understand last season when we only had to score more than the opposition to get the three points :icon_conf

Let's hope that we find out on Saturday. :icon_bigg

Anyone up for a spot of body oiling and chasing?

Man City beat us 1-0, as did West Brom and Newcastle. Swansea, Burnley, Southampton and Palace scored only two. Sunderland didn't score any

So no, we don't actually have to score 4+ at all. Although it would be very nice

they would have scored more had we scored, they did what they needed to do to win. They sat back after scoring e.g.

Its like when we kept losing 1-0 under kelly, people thought we were close to getting results, it was more so that teams scored their goal then sat back.

they would have scored more had we scored

Actually, we would have gone on to score another two or three, buoyed up with the added confidence of scoring

That's completely speculative made up bollocks, of course

But you started it

Last edited:
You can't criticise Homie he is a master football tactician don't you know. And he won't be smug or condescending about it of course.

You can't criticise Homie he is a master football tactician don't you know. And he won't be smug or condescending about it of course.
Apparently he can also reply to a quote and still comprehend what the original point was about

Apparently he can also reply to a quote and still comprehend what the original point was about

Oh FFS, Macky

The actual line is 'you're going to need a bigger boat' , not 'we're going to need a bigger boat'

I'm sick of telling you this. It's becoming very tiresome

they would have scored more had we scored, they did what they needed to do to win. They sat back after scoring e.g.

Its like when we kept losing 1-0 under kelly, people thought we were close to getting results, it was more so that teams scored their goal then sat back.

Christ, might as well pack up and call it a day.

James was overhitting all his crosses, corners, free kicks, yet noone took over the set peice duties in the game.

Then it sounds like this Noone has really bought into the Foxes Never Quit mentality. Good for him. I'll certainly be cheering for Noone at West Ham.

We might not all dream it, but I dream of a team of Noones.

Christ, might as well pack up and call it a day.

Don't be a complete fool

If we had actually scored four goals in those games, the opposition would just have scored five, or maybe six. It's obvious

Think about it

Pearson must be deliberating coaching the team to not score many goals, to protect our 'goals against' tally. The man is an absolute genius

Last edited:
Then it sounds like this Noone has really bought into the Foxes Never Quit mentality. Good for him. I'll certainly be cheering for Noone at West Ham.
I bet Noone will hear and appriciate that we'll win thanks to Noone's extra effort.

Don't be a complete fool

If we had actually scored four goals in those games, the opposition would just have scored five, or maybe six. It's obvious

Think about it

Pearson must be deliberating coaching the team to not score many goals, to protect our 'goals against' tally. The man is an absolute genius

Do you watch the games? its very plain to see.

We dont get decent possession until the other team sits back. At 0-0 we outplayed and outclassed.

Of course its easier to take the micky then to post sensible points backing up your argument, I mean how old are people on here taking the piss out of "noone".

We dont get decent possession until the other team sits back. At 0-0 we outplayed and outclassed.

Of course its easier to take the micky then to post sensible points backing up your argument, I mean how old are people on here taking the piss out of "noone".

Didn't we take the lead against Liverpool and Villa?

Yes, I watch them all, thanks

'if we scored, they'd only score another anyway'. The analysis of a complete and utter simpleton. It's really quite laughable

It's the way we tell we love each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669