Thursday at the Walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
coke.jpg

Spion, good points there. But I also think that homer (like myself) also see's through it. After all, no-one has said a word against Milan, I also agree with you re his passion for the club. That is not in doubt. No-one chanted against GM. So you have to ask why make the mountain of a molehill? Simple, we are not where we thought we were going to be, we have changed the manager, the team (at the moment) is in a bit of a mess. So "I know we'll have a PR stunt on the backs of the MA chant" Once again, we all agree he has the best interests of the club at heart, but as he cannot say anything we don't know (for legal reasons) there doesn't seem to be any point to it.

I Doubt the Martin Allen chants at the game were just in support of MA. Such chants are critical of MMs judgement, and intentions. and, given the rumours, also his character. They also state a belief that Megson is not as good as Allen, and is not wanted.

I respect Milans right to defend himself and his new manager.

He certainly has got plenty to say considering there is a confidentiality clause. MA must have pi$$ed him off big time by the sounds of it.

Or that is what MM would like the fans to think...

I Doubt the Martin Allen chants at the game were just in support of MA. Such chants are critical of MMs judgement, and intentions. and, given the rumours, also his character. They also state a belief that Megson is not as good as Allen, and is not wanted.

I respect Milans right to defend himself and his new manager.
:038:

Very interesting PM Hammond!

Though I fail to see how something like that could be kept quiet from the media, no matter what confidentiality clauses are signed, especially if the players spout off about it!

Have i missed something bf? is there a Pm with some info kicking around? would you be so kind>
ta!:icon_wink

Who is going on Thursday? I have a question, which may cause some discomfort to the Chairman as I believe it is spot on as to why MA2 was fired, but I cannot disclose it here due to the nature of what I had heard.

I can PM it to anyone that is interested, and will also disclose the source on the PM...
:icon_bigg

Would you mind pming the goss please HO.
I'd have asked you before but i didn't read the thread properly.
:icon_wink

If, as is being suggested, MA was sacked because of an incident of gross misconduct, why did it take so long for him to get the sack?

There were strong rumours from within the club and in newspapers saying he was about to get the sack well before he actually did. So was he going to be sacked anyway and this "incident" was just used as an excuse? Or did it take a week for the legal people to draw up the compensation/gagging agreement before he was officially sacked?

This is the bit I don't understand. surely for this to be true, MM wouldn't change his mind after one good performance to let him stay.

If he did, then he has gone right down in my estimation, because there is no way I would want someone doing that being in an important position at my football club.

And as you said Jeff, the rumours of him getting boot were circulating for a good couple of weeks before it actually happened....I can't see how an incident of that magnitude would allow MA to stay in his job for a second longer than was necessary.

Maybe that's me being all moralistic etc, but that's how I look at things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669