Tiatto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Looks like he was injured so that was why he was substituted. From the BBC. ;)

Tiatto is to have X-ray on foot

Leicester midfielder Danny Tiatto is to have a precautionary X-ray on his foot.
The injury was picked during Saturday's 4-1 defeat against Sheffield Wednesday when the Australian was replaced by Gareth Williams.

Manager Rob Kelly said: "We hope that there is not serious damage and that the foot is not broken."

Tiatto, 33, has been at Leicester since the summer of 2004 on a free transfer after his contract ended at Premiership side Manchester City.

It's Ok - Stearman can cover for him............

Not another one of those "injuries" that nobody saw. Leicester City must be haunted by a phantom tackler

Not another one of those "injuries" that nobody saw. Leicester City must be haunted by a phantom tackler

Maybe RK goes berserk at half-time and it was Tiatto's turn to cop for it?

Last edited:

:icon_eek: compared to most the team Tiatto has been nothing short of outstanding for the team, he works hard tackles well. He is among the better players in the team, an unfortunate loss to the team, he was just starting to play some decent football, cant believe you sed "good" about him being injured :icon_redf

We will miss Tiatto if he is out. He has been the only decent midfielder in recent weeks. I was one of a minority on the forum who was happy he had a new contract in the summer, and IMO I was correct, I feel he has been, apart from Hume and Kisnorbo, our best player this season. I hope he isn't out for long, and if I were manager, he would still be our captain.

we deffinatly missed tiato in the second half on sat. yes they were brilliant goals if a bit lucky that they all went in but without tiato no one closed down who ever was shooting and if he plays who is the ball winner in midfield?Williams?

We will miss Tiatto if he is out. He has been the only decent midfielder in recent weeks. I was one of a minority on the forum who was happy he had a new contract in the summer, and IMO I was correct, I feel he has been, apart from Hume and Kisnorbo, our best player this season. I hope he isn't out for long, and if I were manager, he would still be our captain.

Agreed but wouldn't have him as skip. He misses far too many games trough injury/suspension. has been good this seaqson tho

IMO he is a fairly decent player but what has helped him the most this season is that he seems to have slightly calmed down. Last season you were guarenteed one horrific tackle per game! now it's not so bad

we definately don't want him out injured. I know some of you may not like him but just think who else can replace him?

I have always felt Tiatto is wasted on the left hand side, whether in the left midfield or left back positions. He should play in the middle of the park. Every time I have seen him play there he has been very strong. I'd like to see him and Weso together with Williams playing in front of them feeding the front pair with the balls that Weso and Tiatto win.

It must hurt to be so modest MHS.;)

I was with you then, MHS and i'm with you still now.....maybe not the bit about captain though :icon_wink

Agreed but wouldn't have him as skip. He misses far too many games trough injury/suspension. has been good this seaqson tho

Yeah right - McCarthy doesn't miss any games through injury or suspension does he! Feck me, Paddy makes Tiatto look like teacher's pet!

Ever since RK moved Tiatto into central midfield he has been our most consistent player. He has played some great crosses/free kicks leading to goals and chances. He chases everything and with the possible exception of Hume actually shows some passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566