Ticket Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

It shouldn't affect too many people but, if like me, you were planning to visit the megastore or ticket office today then don't bother as it's closed for refurbishment.

There will be a temporary ticket office open from tomorrow.

It shouldn't affect too many people but, if like me, you were planning to visit the megastore or ticket office today then don't bother as it's closed for refurbishment.

There will be a temporary ticket office open from tomorrow.

Thank you Han. I was going today to get a ticket for the Real Madrid game. You have saved me from a wasted trip.

does anyone have any idea when the ticket office will be selling general match tickets? at the moment all i can see when I log in is the Madrid game (in events)

does anyone have any idea when the ticket office will be selling general match tickets? at the moment all i can see when I log in is the Madrid game (in events)

0116 229 4608 - You can ring this number about ANY ticketing query according to the guy who has just rung me about Real Madrid tickets.

When I went down to get my Madrid tickets they had my old address on the system. Apparently they have switched computer systems and a lot of the addresses have reverted back to old ones. If you've bought season tickets and have moved house in the last 6 months you might want to check that they have your right address, otherwise it might be sent to your old one.

It's taking a while to get that revamp done isn't it? Still got the barriers and skips outside earlier today.

It's taking a while to get that revamp done isn't it? Still got the barriers and skips outside earlier today.

How long should it take?

They have completely gutted it! the wall between the TO and Megastore have been knocked through, so I assume its not an easy task.

So has anyone been told what is happening?

Bigger MegaStore? Ticket Office relocated somewhere else?

The guys on the Megastore tills will be fielding ticket requests on their headsets?

The intention may be to set up the ticket office at the rear of the megastore. That way, punters will have to pass many and varied piles of shite on their way to the front of the queue thereby increasing the chances of purchasing the shite.

It is then also in the interests of the retail arm to be as slow as possible in dealing with queuing punters in order to bore people into impulse purchases.

Standard retail cobblers.

Ah! The IKEA model. In the door, then follow the yellow brick road past every shirt and mug before you get to the ticket section.

There is going to be a lot stuff knocked on to the floor 10 minutes before kick-off on match days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669