Tigana or Royle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if Jewell, Tigana, Reid or Royle wanted the job and MM wanted them they would already be here - the fact one of them is not in place must mean that they don't want to come here or MM doesn't want them??

Surely if Jewell, Tigana, Reid or Royle wanted the job and MM wanted them they would already be here - the fact one of them is not in place must mean that they don't want to come here or MM doesn't want them??

Or MM main target is in a job, and he's constantly said any approach to another club would remain confidential :icon_wink

Perhaps M&M has got to dig deep into his pockets for the man he wants, plus all sorts of clauses in the proposed contract, so he doesn't have another Megson fiasco. Bet this proposed contract has been going back and forth between the respective parties for inclusuion of this, exclusion of the other for days. So I don,t think employed, unemployed status is an issue.

Can someone please tell what has happened to Jewell

5 Live were reporting yesterday that Jewell had told Wigan the salary which he would require to return and that the chairman had refused. I was vaguely hoping that Jewell might have delayed signing for City on the chance of a return to Wigan and now might.....
(I've always been ridiculously over optimistic!)

No chance of Jewell or Tigana - the other two ought to be non-runners anyway.

My guess is that MM's game to make 'confidential' approaches to clubs is because he does not want anymore public rejections.

Everyone knows that if you think you can get someone you want then you do make sure its leaked to destabilise the club and thereby hope to create the situation where the manager at that club puts on his own pressure to leave.

Everyone does that - and I can't imagine we would be any different if we thought there was a good chance of success by that route.

Ince, I guess, is one name on the employed list, can't see MK Dons chairman letting two managers go to Leicester in one year though

i still want it to be tigana, but out of the employed people i would want holloway or Johnson, if he would come.

Really?. Out of the employed people I'd personally go for Wenger, Ferguson or Rafa, if they would come.

i called rafa but even he wouldnt give keabi a game so i ruled him out. Fergies scotish and wenger isnt convinved he could make the step up from managing a youth team.

Really?. Out of the employed people I'd personally go for Wenger, Ferguson or Rafa, if they would come.

I would prefer van Gaal or Rijkaard. Wenger would be ok as well. :icon_wink :023:

i called rafa but even he wouldnt give keabi a game so i ruled him out. Fergies scotish and wenger isnt convinved he could make the step up from managing a youth team.
OK, now I see your logic. Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670