Time for Conrad Plans A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Si Nick

Isn't the final game time to give Conrad some pitch time ?

Plan A
- he plays from the start

Plan B
- to keep Kapser's ever present record
Start with Kasper in goal
Kev Phillips is bound to start in his final ever game, so he can play for say 60 minutes/as long as he can last and then get a deserved standing ovation in recognition of his entire career as he leaves the field
At the point he comes off, bring Conrad on & stick Kasper up front to give him the rest of the game to re-address the goal he was denied.

Last edited:

Plan A

Plan B
Kev Phillips is bound to start in his final ever game, so he can play for say 60 minutes/as long as he can last and then get a deserved standing ovation in recognition of his entire career as he leaves the field
At the point he comes off, bring Conrad on & stick Kasper up front to give him the rest of the game to re-address the goal he was denied.

Meanwhile Birmingham and Blackpool sue us for ridiculous breach of the game's code of ethics.

Plan A

Plan B
Paul Dickov would be pleased by both plans

I want big Was on as a striker as he is the only one not to have scored. Or at least let him take a penalty if we win one.

If we are winning well, happy for Conrad to come on and Kasper moves up front as Walshy used to.

I want Mike Stowell up front, alongside one of the programme sellers, with the bird from the ticket office in midfield

If we are giving up on professionalism why not get the Birch, Rusty Lee, Stringer, Sam Bailey and Roy Cropper into the team?

Birch has pulled his hamstring.

Lets be serious here Biffa!

I want Mike Stowell up front, alongside one of the programme sellers, with the bird from the ticket office in midfield

The bird from the ticket office should play in goal, I've heard she lets in everything but the balls

The bird from the ticket office should play in goal, I've heard she lets in everything but the balls

sounds like my kinda gurl

Poor plan - I think they were all drinking on Monday night - very unprofessional.

No Conrad time for me... Let Schmeichel complete his full season.

If we've not used all our subs and the game is won, let Logan have the last 5 mins maybe... But I can't see it happening.

Has Miquel gone back home yet?

Birch has passed a fitness test so Dusty Bin moves to the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673