Time's up, come home now

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngscot

Can we have Mr Levein back now please? Surely you've had enough and realise that the best move all round is for him to return home.

We're being threatened with Yeovil Town's esteemed manager, Gary Johnson, at the moment. I saw him get interviewed the other night and hes an utter cockney wanker! :-x
Help!

Congrats on the non-relegation thing by the way. Hope next season sees u riding high
I know it's a bit early but hows the end of term report card looking?

Cheers mate, Let us have him for at least one more season just to see what he is really like. Then, if he's shit, you can have him back.

I thought Johnson had just signed a new contract at Yeovil.

Anyway, you're not having CL back, the team's started playing well and we'll be up there challenging next season if we can continue the form of the last few games.

We are improving, and the foundations are in place for a good team. Paddy McCarthy, Hughesy, and Maybury all look fookin great!

I have no idea is Kisnorbo is any good...if he has a lot of energy, wins the ball, and passess it to someone who can do something with it I'm sure he could be a good addition.

The jury is out on DeVries though I'm afraid :-(

webmaster said:
I thought Johnson had just signed a new contract at Yeovil.

Anyway, you're not having CL back, the team's started playing well and we'll be up there challenging next season if we can continue the form of the last few games.

apparently so, but dont think mr romanovs too bothered about that- deep pockets. johnson managed latvia who are next door to lithuania and is highly respected by lithuanians in general apparently. but hes such a danny baker!

tell u what, keep levein for a year, then give us him and maybury back and, ooh, let's say wee hughesy as well and we'll call it quits ;-)

SilverFox said:
We are improving, and the foundations are in place for a good team. Paddy McCarthy, Hughesy, and Maybury all look fookin great!

I have no idea is Kisnorbo is any good...if he has a lot of energy, wins the ball, and passess it to someone who can do something with it I'm sure he could be a good addition.

Kisnorbo- jury still out here too.. certainly a ball winner, but i think his brain blocks out the letter "p" in "pass"

:roll: Typical bloody Leicester fans! After the Charlton game where he played alone up front he was a god...now he is a tit! He arrived here injured, having not played many games and not match fit!

Give him a full pre season before you judge him! I'm not saying that we shouldn't get some new forwards, we most cetainly should...I'm just saying don't erect his crucifix just yet.

While any player pulls on the Blue of Leicester we should be behind them!

SilverFox said:
:roll: Typical bloody Leicester fans! After the Charlton game where he played alone up front he was a god...now he is a tit! He arrived here injured, having not played many games and not match fit!

Give him a full pre season before you judge him! I'm not saying that we shouldn't get some new forwards, we most cetainly should...I'm just saying don't erect his crucifix just yet.

While any player pulls on the Blue of Leicester we should be behind them!

Listen to the casualty crawler, he speaks sense! :lol:

CL said that MDV is still living in a hotel, trying to settle into the lovely Leicester, give him a chance. Admittedly, he hasn't set the world alight, but to be fair, no one has had a good season this year, it's a bit harsh that he is always getting sticks, being a scapegoat for fans who loves moaning more than watching football surely won't help him play better.

lcfcrules said:
CL said that MDV is still living in a hotel, trying to settle into the lovely Leicester, give him a chance. Admittedly, he hasn't set the world alight, but to be fair, no one has had a good season this year, it's a bit harsh that he is always getting sticks, being a scapegoat for fans who loves moaning more than watching football surely won't help him play better.

Living in an 'otel! That's about right. It's why he only gives out one or two complimentary performances.

youngscot said:
Can we have Mr Levein back now please? Surely you've had enough and realise that the best move all round is for him to return home.

We're being threatened with Yeovil Town's esteemed manager, Gary Johnson, at the moment. I saw him get interviewed the other night and hes an utter cockney wanker! :-x
Help!

Congrats on the non-relegation thing by the way. Hope next season sees u riding high
I know it's a bit early but hows the end of term report card looking?

WE DON'T WANT HIM BACK!

Where do you get this Yeovil Town crap? Robertson WILL be Manager next season and once he gets' shot of the dross left behind by CL, Hearts will move forward again.

youngscot said:
SilverFox said:

Kisnorbo- jury still out here too.. certainly a ball winner, but i think his brain blocks out the letter "p" in "pass"

The letter "P" stands for P*SH! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670