Title Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that Newcastle find a little bit of form and are still in with a decent shout of staying up on the last day of the season. If it goes down to the wire I'd rather Tottenham go there against a team with something to play for.

A result I'd hoped for at the start of the day. Arsenal result puts a bit of pressure on Spurs. I hope as Ozil's comments suggest Arsenal believe they have left it too late.

A win tomorrow would be massive. Not sure I can watch it?

I'm hoping that Newcastle find a little bit of form and are still in with a decent shout of staying up on the last day of the season. If it goes down to the wire I'd rather Tottenham go there against a team with something to play for.

We'll have won it by then.

Not even right-minded Arsenal fans think Arsenal have any chance, outside or otherwise.

Of course they would!

Win their game in hand which is at home to West Brom and they're only a point behind Spurs with a far easier fixture list than Spurs have left.

They're definitely not completely out of it and still have an outside chance! If we win our next 3 or 4 games then they will be, but we have to actually do that first.

Of course they would!

Win their game in hand which is at home to West Brom and they're only a point behind Spurs with a far easier fixture list than Spurs have left.

They're definitely not completely out of it and still have an outside chance! If we win our next 3 or 4 games then they will be, but we have to actually do that first.

Frankly, if we win our next 4 games, I believe everyone is out of it...

Sod Arsenal. Sod Tottenham. We'll be 7 points clear real soon and the title will be ours.

(I'm writing this in a pub and I'm drunk but I still believe the title is ours).

Prof is right. Still need to consider Arsenal dangerous.
They are, but let's not think that they're playing teams from the Leicestershire Senior League, from here on in. For example, two of their remaining fixtures are away at West Ham and Man City - not exactly gimmes.

Mark Lawrenson on today's Live football thread:

"I thought when they went a few points clear a few weeks ago and played Norwich at home, 'this will tell'. They beat them and Leicester have taken 10pts from the next four games.

"It totally convinced me they are going to win it."

Looks like the title is on the way to Tottenham.

Frankly, if we win our next 4 games, I believe everyone is out of it...

And now if we win any four games, everyone is out of it - FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669