Title Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I have just entered a room full of stunning cooperative blondes.
Micky you just made me ****ing cry with laughter. ****ing legend mate hahahaha!

Hopefully that'll be the start of the traditional Spurs late season capitulation.Thought they might not actually have one this year but hey ho maybe so.

And injury to key players too
Czech out already and Koscielny
Petr Cech managed to pull his hamstring as in the final minute of their 2-1 home defeat to Swansea, Cech went up for a corner. While up there, he injured his groin as he raced back.
Arsene Wenger confirmed that Laurent Koscielny would also miss the game as he injured his calf.

Oh and Winger also said “We won’t talk about the title tonight, I’m not in the mood,” Funny that.:)
:icon biggrin:

Yep, could be three of our biggest games of the season... and we didn't play in any of them... except in the minds of rivals!

Think I'm in love with the crossbars at the Hole ;)

Well after tonight's results I am going to put on a fiver on Villa to beat Man City!

The Gods are smiling on us!

OK - have explained to Canadian business partnersover a few beers why it was a critical night for Leicester City ( it's a place near the middle of England - the Midlands in fact) and ( no - we didn't win - we weren't even playing tonight, but it's still be a fkg great night for a Foxes fan ) and ( yes, I know foxes are vermin but its our mascot) - and, oh forget it.....

Just goes to show what an important point it was on Tuesday night. Amazing set of results but there will be so many twists and turns, however it will be nice to witness the media frenzy now the North London massive have had a slip up .

Let's hope we can capitalise at the weekend, I am hoping Our two nearest rivals enjoy an explosive high scoring draw full of red cards, injuries and controversy, which again completely takes the focus away from ourselves and we go to Watford and get a positive result.

I really do believe Claudio when he says there is only positive pressure on ourselves, look at when we conceded on Tuesday night, the response from the crowd was awesome, we have zero expectation except to the enjoy the ride, whilst our rivals carry the burden that this year should be their year and that probably applies even more so to Spurs than anyone.

I went on the book of faces last night with the intention of laughing at Arsenal fans. None to be seen. Strangely enough there were loads of Ammers celebrating doing us a favour....they've got a bloody good chance of getting fourth but it was mostly about our chances of winning.

Just goes to show what an important point it was on Tuesday night. Amazing set of results but there will be so many twists and turns, however it will be nice to witness the media frenzy now the North London massive have had a slip up .

Let's hope we can capitalise at the weekend, I am hoping Our two nearest rivals enjoy an explosive high scoring draw full of red cards, injuries and controversy, which again completely takes the focus away from ourselves and we go to Watford and get a positive result.

I really do believe Claudio when he says there is only positive pressure on ourselves, look at when we conceded on Tuesday night, the response from the crowd was awesome, we have zero expectation except to the enjoy the ride, whilst our rivals carry the burden that this year should be their year and that probably applies even more so to Spurs than anyone.

Compare that to Arsenal being booed off!

upload_2016-3-3_12-59-56.png

I don't normally care what the press write but this really rankles and is quite irksome.

Yes, we want to win it. You can tell that Spurs and Arsenal do too.

They are just trying to insinuate that we, Leicester City FC, don't really count or matter or signify in the scheme of things.

I think the media are in shock, their usual grovelling repertoire of the 'big' clubs winning everything doesn't fit the current situation and Wednesday's results has shaken them yet again. I would bet that the mornings headlines were already written. Spurs top and being lauded as the Champions in waiting, Leicester's bubble has finally burst and we would be lucky to finish in the top half. Three of the top four or five clubs, Man City, Man Utd , Arsenal and course Spurs because they are are potential Champions and a London club will qualify for the Champions League. Then they got the results, that really ****ed them up, so back to the old worn out stereotypical views of Arsenal, basically no guts for a fight, Spurs, worn out by their lack of a big squad, Man City super stars not performing, Man. Utd are finding form and they will set the league alight. The fact that Van Gaal couldn't buy a win for three-quarters of the season, because they were playing appalling football and the fact that they are 10 points behind Leicester ignored. That's the British press for you, keep hounding the 'big' clubs though and leave us alone with our dreams.

Shhhhhssssh....! Don't tell the blinkered feckers...

They all think it's just a big ol' Disney style fairytail... that will disappear when the big rich boys hoover up all our fairy dust!

We're where we are on merit, and because our owners have a very cunning plan that has accidentally been tooooooooo successful toooooooo quickly!!!

Let 'um think whatever their tiny little money laden brains are capable off.

We're not called the Foxes for nowt o_O

Radio5 interviewed kerb crawler Pleat yesterday and I had the misfortune to listen to the nasal light suited Johnson wonnabee.

Wants Spurs to win it and said he really didn't rate Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669