Log in to stop seeing adverts

TLF's Future : You Decide!

Should I carry on running The Leicester Fox?

  • Yeah I suppose so

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bothered

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I never visited it much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It was rubbish

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricey

New Member
After not updating for weeks I'm now thinking about stopping running my site The Leicester Fox. Its become a hassle updating after every game and sometimes I just can't be arsed. However I do enjoy running the site alot of the times and thats why I need you too decide for me.

Please vote and give a reason.

Thankyou please :wink:
 

Malf

New Member
Steven said:
We need as many fans Foxes sites as possible.
Ricey what do you do all day and dont say trying to sort out your future as that should take about a day or two max.
 

Ricey

New Member
Malf said:
Steven said:
We need as many fans Foxes sites as possible.
Ricey what do you do all day and dont say trying to sort out your future as that should take about a day or two max.
Nothing at the moment, but in september I'll be going to college so between now and then I've got to find a job or something else to do. I'll probably start a IT course after Xmas.
 

Malf

New Member
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
We need as many fans Foxes sites as possible.
Ricey what do you do all day and dont say trying to sort out your future as that should take about a day or two max.
Nothing at the moment, but in september I'll be going to college so between now and then I've got to find a job or something else to do. I'll probably start a IT course after Xmas.
6 months of hardcore posting Ricey, whats the beef?
 

Ricey

New Member
Malf said:
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
We need as many fans Foxes sites as possible.
Ricey what do you do all day and dont say trying to sort out your future as that should take about a day or two max.
Nothing at the moment, but in september I'll be going to college so between now and then I've got to find a job or something else to do. I'll probably start a IT course after Xmas.
6 months of hardcore posting Ricey, whats the beef?
Que?
 

Malf

New Member
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
We need as many fans Foxes sites as possible.
Ricey what do you do all day and dont say trying to sort out your future as that should take about a day or two max.
Nothing at the moment, but in september I'll be going to college so between now and then I've got to find a job or something else to do. I'll probably start a IT course after Xmas.
6 months of hardcore posting Ricey, whats the beef?
Que?
Why don't you post much anymore, get involved mate! Your a pillar of the community and your lack of determination on this forum is shining through! :wink: :wink:
 

Ricey

New Member
Malf said:
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
We need as many fans Foxes sites as possible.
Ricey what do you do all day and dont say trying to sort out your future as that should take about a day or two max.
Nothing at the moment, but in september I'll be going to college so between now and then I've got to find a job or something else to do. I'll probably start a IT course after Xmas.
6 months of hardcore posting Ricey, whats the beef?
Que?
Why don't you post much anymore, get involved mate! Your a pillar of the community and your lack of determination on this forum is shining through! :wink: :wink:
Sorry Malf :cry:

I would post more but sometimes I simply have nothing to say. Write me a article for my site and I'll post more? I think your 'unique' stlye of writing would be good for my site, it might scare people away though :?
 

Steven

Active Member
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
We need as many fans Foxes sites as possible.
Ricey what do you do all day and dont say trying to sort out your future as that should take about a day or two max.
Nothing at the moment, but in september I'll be going to college so between now and then I've got to find a job or something else to do. I'll probably start a IT course after Xmas.
6 months of hardcore posting Ricey, whats the beef?
Que?
Why don't you post much anymore, get involved mate! Your a pillar of the community and your lack of determination on this forum is shining through! :wink: :wink:
Sorry Malf :cry:

I would post more but sometimes I simply have nothing to say. Write me a article for my site and I'll post more? I think your 'unique' stlye of writing would be good for my site, it might scare people away though :?
Stop apologising to Malf. :twisted: It might also bring a new type of reader to your site. I would ask Malf nicely if he was willing to make a small observation about City life (a game, a signing, etc) in his usual style. Didn't you also do match reports with Scowcroft. Where have those gone?
 

Malf

New Member
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Ricey said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
We need as many fans Foxes sites as possible.
Ricey what do you do all day and dont say trying to sort out your future as that should take about a day or two max.
Nothing at the moment, but in september I'll be going to college so between now and then I've got to find a job or something else to do. I'll probably start a IT course after Xmas.
6 months of hardcore posting Ricey, whats the beef?
Que?
Why don't you post much anymore, get involved mate! Your a pillar of the community and your lack of determination on this forum is shining through! :wink: :wink:
Sorry Malf :cry:

I would post more but sometimes I simply have nothing to say. Write me a article for my site and I'll post more? I think your 'unique' stlye of writing would be good for my site, it might scare people away though :?
I would love to write a piece for you Ricey! I'm a little busy this afternoon but tomorrow or wednesday i'll do you a Malf classic, I need a topic you want me to write about as sometimes i'm abit clueless when the pressures on.
 

Ricey

New Member
Write about whatever you like aslong as its LCFC related, it could be a season review or whatever you want. Cheers for this Malf I really appreciate it :)

If anyone else wants to do a article or anything for my site then feel free.
 

Malf

New Member
Ricey said:
Write about whatever you like aslong as its LCFC related, it could be a season review or whatever you want. Cheers for this Malf I really appreciate it :)

If anyone else wants to do a article or anything for my site then feel free.
I'll get one sorted for tomorrow young man. Come on!!!!!!!!!
 

Malf

New Member
Ricey said:
Cheers Malfy baby! ;)
I hope i'm in better shape tomorrow mentally, because today I feel like i'm struggling in all areas and I want to be in my peak to create a best of a story for your site! I'm gonna do a step by step review to every City player this season, so I wanna make sure i'm in good spirits otherwise i'll out unecessary pressure on myself and not be happy with the outcome.

Whats your views on my language? Shall I cut out the swearing? Or is that going to take the edge off it? I personally think allow some swearing, but i'll limit it where I can!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  18
Manchester City  13
Leicester  11
West Ham Utd  11
Bournemouth  10
Tottenham   8
Manchester Utd  8
Burnley  8
Sheffield Utd  8
10 Arsenal  8
11 Chelsea  8
12 Palace  8
13 Aston Villa  7
14 Southampton  7
15 Everton  7
16 Brighton  6
17 Norwich City  6
18 Newcastle Utd  5
19 Wolves  4
20 Watford  2
Top