To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was on a sweaty hot day at Charlton earlier in the season - it was no fun being anywhere near him I can tell you and unfortunately I was stewarding on that particular away coach :icon_sad:
but I am sure he's a perfectly nice person really... :icon_conf

Last edited:
ive just joined this forum n noticed this thread about the goings on at stoke!

I notice Jobber is gettin a bit of a slating an as i guessed many of u have said uve never spoken 2 him so i think its unfair of u 2 sit there saying the things ur sayin wen u dont know a thing about the person he is!

I know him well and can honestly say hes a genuine guy who goes 2 the football week in and week out with the honest intention of followin his team NEVER looking for trouble! Hes managed 2 get a reputation that follows him around n is false if any of u actually bothered 2 take the time 2 talk 2 him maybe ud realise this!

I notice Jobber is gettin a bit of a slating an as i guessed many of u have said uve never spoken 2 him so i think its unfair of u 2 sit there saying the things ur sayin wen u dont know a thing about the person he is!

I know him well and can honestly say hes a genuine guy who goes 2 the football week in and week out with the honest intention of followin his team NEVER looking for trouble! Hes managed 2 get a reputation that follows him around n is false if any of u actually bothered 2 take the time 2 talk 2 him maybe ud realise this!

So, are you saying that he wasn't involved in the unsavoury incident on the concourse at half-time?

Welcome. You obviously have not read the thread in full. Read it first and then come back.

he was on the concourse at half time bt by the time the worst of the trouble had started i know for a fact he was in his seat as he spoke to Tim Davies the ex chief exectutive at half time!

he was on the concourse at half time bt by the time the worst of the trouble had started i know for a fact he was in his seat as he spoke to Tim Davies the ex chief exectutive at half time!
Most of this conversation was on about before KO.

As you will also see if you manage to read the thread through, most of the posts that mention his personality have been complimentary.

Yes, probably so, but if you had read this thread from the start people are talking about events before kick off.

Most of this conversation was on about before KO.

As you will also see if you manage to read the thread through, most of the posts that mention his personality have been complimentary.

In the kids slight defence he was responding to Bocs comment that clearly did say "half time"

i did read the thread from beginning bt bocadillo asked if i was sayin he wasnt involved in the trouble at half time so i answered that!!!

before the match yes he did go into the ground with them but then not long after that he was in the stand watching the warm up and i know this because i was stood talking to him

i did read the thread from beginning bt bocadillo asked if i was sayin he wasnt involved in the trouble at half time so i answered that!!!

before the match yes he did go into the ground with them but then not long after that he was in the stand watching the warm up and i know this because i was stood talking to him
Jobber was involved from start to finish, I know this because so was I.

As for your comments ref half time, apologies.

As such a close aquantaince of him, where you there on the legendary event when he managed to hit his drum in time to the beat? We've all heard rumours it happened once, but no-one has ever come forward who was present at the time.

were you in the concourse before kick off?

that brings me onto another subject Jobber gets slated week in and week out for drumming when actually the club asked him to do it not the other way round and he does it because he wants to build an atmosphere at matches which is what i thought we all wanted?

that brings me onto another subject Jobber gets slated week in and week out for drumming when actually the club asked him to do it not the other way round and he does it because he wants to build an atmosphere at matches which is what i thought we all wanted?

But he has zero rythm! And I doubt they would approach a random person and ask them to drum, he must have put himself forward in some capacity.

Boy Genius - yes i was in the concourse before the match but then like any other person with sense who didnt want to get caught up in what was happening i went into the stands - problem solved out the way let them do what they want to do left to hurt only themselves and each other

Boy Genius - yes i was in the concourse before the match but then like any other person with sense who didnt want to get caught up in what was happening i went into the stands - problem solved out the way let them do what they want to do left to hurt only themselves and each other

At which point the fat sod stayed down by all accounts, thus putting him the midless bunch.

If he didn't want to get involved why on earth was he wearing a swimming hat and goggles? It was raining that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669