To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he has zero rythm! And I doubt they would approach a random person and ask them to drum, he must have put himself forward in some capacity.

when the club appealed for a drummer and nobody came forward he was contacted to see if he knew of anyone who would be willing when he said he didnt he was asked if he would

At which point the fat sod stayed down by all accounts, thus putting him the midless bunch.

If he didn't want to get involved why on earth was he wearing a swimming hat and goggles? It was raining that much

the swimming hat and goggles was in fact nothing to do with the trouble if any of you were at Barnsley you may have noticed he had them on there aswel the theme being - keeping our heads above water!

well if your so set against it why dont you take up the role next season and then we will see what happens wont we
Jeff applied for the job, but didn't realise they were asking for a drummer. Is hearing aint what it used to be.

Last edited:
well if your so set against it why dont you take up the role next season and then we will see what happens wont we

We don't need a drummer, the only people I know who like it are you and Jobber, and probably Tom Stafford.

When he took it to the Kop he was told exactly how people felt.

I don't want to do it. I don't want anyone to do it. It's a stupid idea.

so thats what it comes down to not the fact you think he cant drum just the fact you dont like the decision so will slate anyone who tries to create a much need atmosphere home and away

so thats what it comes down to not the fact you think he cant drum just the fact you dont like the decision so will slate anyone who tries to create a much need atmosphere home and away

No, he can't drum. That pisses me off. He's annoying, that pisses me off too.

I also don't like the idea of a drummer at all.

They are not mutually exclusive

thats another thing - it was the clubs decision to move the drum to the kop so maybe a few of you should take a step back and stop blaming Jobber for all these things you dont like about this club just because he's well known

No, he can't drum. That pisses me off. He's annoying, that pisses me off too.

I also don't like the idea of a drummer at all.

They are not mutually exclusive

you say hes annoying? what about him annoys you? have you even ever spoken to him? or are you just judging him on the person you think he is like too many people appear to do!

thats another thing - it was the clubs decision to move the drum to the kop so maybe a few of you should take a step back and stop blaming Jobber for all these things you dont like about this club just because he's well known
I blame Jobber for nothing, I blame it all on Ian Holloway.

Problem is, somebody puts themselves in the limelight, they inevitably receive negative comments from those who don't appreciate what they do, on top of those positive comments they crave from those who love what they do. It's unfortunate, but it's fact.

you say hes annoying? what about him annoys you? have you even ever spoken to him? or are you just judging him on the person you think he is like too many people appear to do!

Fair enough, "he" doesn't annoy me, the persona he is and the idolisation he gets for simply being overweight and tattoo'd annoy me. He could choose to do something about his reputation but he doesn't, he coverts it and perpetuates it.

I also have enough evidence from people I people I trust that he does get involved with the unsavoury action taking place.

It is also reasonably well known that he wasn't such a massive supporter until his appearance on TV, so don't give me the die hard life long fan shite.

If people claim that Mandarics actions and Holloways performances make this club a laughing stock, then he makes it a lot worse.

But of course it is all opinions, and I haven't tried to tell you yours is wrong, but I certainly don't think mine is.

I blame Jobber for nothing, I blame it all on Ian Holloway.

Problem is, somebody puts themselves in the limelight, they inevitably receive negative comments from those who don't appreciate what they do, on top of those positive comments they crave from those who love what they do. It's unfortunate, but it's fact.

for starters Jobber doesnt crave the positive comments from those who love what he does its other people who make him out to be this heroic fan and it actually fustrates him that many people fail to see hes just a normal fan like the rest of us! nobody is asking anyone to appriciate what he does im just asking that maybe a few of you should give him the time of day next season if you see him at games which you certainly will speak to him and you'll realise hes genuine

for starters Jobber doesnt crave the positive comments from those who love what he does its other people who make him out to be this heroic fan and it actually fustrates him that many people fail to see hes just a normal fan like the rest of us! nobody is asking anyone to appriciate what he does im just asking that maybe a few of you should give him the time of day next season if you see him at games which you certainly will speak to him and you'll realise hes genuine

fine, but in return you need to realise that he isn't an angel and was involved in the stuff at Stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669